a little bit about "i dont get it"

Hey everyone! At the end of each chapter I'm going to put a chapter that goes behind- the-scenes. Here's some quick information about the story!

•You may have noticed that all throughout the story, none of the characters say "i don't get it." The reason being is that this story was cut short and went through some major changes, and I couldn't incorporate that into the story. Y/n was going to mention to Kakyoin, "why do you love me so much? I'm probably the worst person to fall in love with. I don't get it."

•Y/n was originally going to be Japanese, and she would have been Kakyoin's childhood friend. This book would have been a collection of letters between them.

•Kakyoin was originally going to die, but I decided to keep him alive.

•For a while, I planned that Dio would kidnap y/n and actually turn her into his maid, and Kakyoin would save her. The idea was scrapped.

I almost had Y/N have a scar on her cheek, believe it or not. There are some other things in here that I almost had y/n be able to do, like being a good gymnast, being a good singer, keeping a log, and being able to handle a gun well. 

So those are some things you might have not known about y/n and the story.

I also cannot thank you all enough for reading the story. I thought of deactivating my account after the first chapter for a while, but you all kept me going with the reads, votes, and positive comments. This story is way more popular than my old Dipper x readers. Thank you so much!

Planning ahead, I'm gonna write another JJBA insert. If you had read one of my previous (but delete chapters, you know who it's gonna be with, but if you don't know who it's gonna be with, just wait for the story to come out.

The story will be...

(Wait for it)

Gureito Daze!

-Mom