8 :: i'll do it for you (pt. 2)

A/N
Italics : Japanese
Normal Text : English
---
The ride to the airport was probably the worst car ride you'd ever had.

No, the ride was smooth, but you knew you had to end it with Kakyoin.

You kept your eyes on your feet the entire time. Everyone else was equally as silent.

Then the moment came. Uncle Joseph parked at the terminal, and you all grabbed everything and walked inside. It was Polnareff's turn to go first.

Everyone Bid goodbye to Polnareff. He was pretty sad to go, but he had to. He said that he'd be in France if anyone happened to visit. Everyone waved as he dissapeared into the terminal. You had tears in your eyes.

The remainder - you, Jotaro, Kakyoin, and Joseph - boarded the plane headed for Tokyo. You were glad that you could spend 14 more hours on the plane with Kakyoin, so right when the plane took off, you held his hand. Then Kakyoin leaned against you, and laced his fingers with yours. You were both aware of what would happen when you landed.

In fact, halfway through the flight, Kakyoin fell asleep. You had been holding in tears for 7 hours, so you squeezed his hand tighter and let the tears roll down your cheeks. You didn't want to leave him, after spending so much time together. You wiped at your eyes and decided to fall asleep as well.
---
The familiar jolt of the plane when it landed was what woke you both up. It was finally time to really say goodbye.

You all walked into the terminal. Joseph gave Jotaro directions to hand to the taxi.

"It's been wonderful to be able to see you all again," said Joseph. "I hope that we can all meet again someday." You stared at the floor, but nodded.

"It was nice seeing you again, gramps," Jotaro said. "And it was nice meeting you, y/n. Thanks for everything." You smiled. "No problem."

Kakyoin smiled. "I...had a great time. Thanks for everything." You gave a weak smile. "I had a great time, too." You mouthed the words, "I love you".

You both turned around and started to walk away, and that's when you started to cry like a baby. Joseph put a hand on your back, as if somehow, that would make it better.

You could hear Jotaro and Kakyoin whisper to each other behind you. And then, someone tugged on your sleeve.

Kakyoin. He opened his mouth.

"Y/n! Please let me go to America with you!"

You gasped. "W-what?"

Kakyoin looked at you with pleading eyes. "Please! I...I had an A in English studies in school. I'll even apply for citizenship. I don't want to go back home, because my parents would never let me leave the house again. I'd miss you too much. Please!!"

Joseph smiled. "I'm sure the Speedwagon Foundation could help with that," he said. "I'd be fine with it."

Kakyoin looked back at Jotaro, who gave him a smile and a nod. He looked back at you. "...please?"

Tears welled up in your eyes.

"Of course!"

---
EPILOGUE
Y/N and Kakyoin traveled back to America together, where they share a residence within Y/N's home. Kakyoin becomes a U.S. citizen in 1994. They're currently very happy together.

Joseph continues to help within The Speedwagon foundation and everyone once in a while, visits the Crusaders.

Jotaro went into studying towards being a marine biologist and plans to go to a college for studying biology.

Avdol and Iggy have a memorial in cemetery in Avdol's hometown.

Everything's going great.
---
A/N
Hooray! The story's finally done!
Sorry this chapter was so short eheh
I had a great time writing this. Thank you all for the support!
-Mom