6 :: dates for under $1

A Note:
Italics: Japanese
Normal Text: English
---
4 stand users in one day. A new record.

Everyone basically crashed from exhaustion In The hotel. Check in was probably the most interesting part.

When Uncle Joseph asked who wanted to room with who, he automatically took Avdol and Jotaro practically grabbed Kakyoin by the waist and held him for dear life right when you were about to turn around and ask.

All that was left was you, the girl, and Polnareff. "I'm not rooming with her!" Simultaneously said Polnareff and the girl. You looked at Polnareff and he kind of shrugged. You laughed softly.

"Fine, I guess we can spring for 3 extra rooms," said Uncle Joseph (a little disappointed), signing the check.

You walked up the flight of stairs to the level with your room on it. Thankfully everyone's room was on the same floor for easy access.

After Everyone had dealt with Ebony Devil and his creepy doll, they were done for the day. "Are we in for the night?" You asked Uncle Joseph. He nodded. "Guess so. See you tomorrow."

You unlocked your room and stepped inside, then fumbled with the lock again.

The sun was just beginning to set, casting a orange glow on the room.

The room had one big bed in the middle, and a nightstand with a dainty little lamp. It had a little tv and a sliding glass door that led to a small balcony outside. Also, thankfully, you had your own bathroom. The walls were painted a white tone and the carpet was a black-gray-ish color.

You glanced at the digital clock on the nightstand - 6:48 PM. You decided to take a shower because you still smelled like saltwater, smoke, and blood.

Your clothes also smelled like crap, so you decided to multitask. You filled the sink with water and dumped out everything washable into the sink. You pumped about 1/4 of the soap bottle into the water, and let the clothes marinate in the soap for the time being that you were in the shower.

It was a nice feeling - the hot water on your skin and being able to wash your hair. You weren't one to take forever in the shower so you stepped out after about 15 minutes.

After drying yourself off the best you could, you hung all the clothes on the shower curtain's rack and spend the next 20 minutes blowing the water off with the blow dryer that plugged into the wall.

After brushing your hair and letting it down, You dressed yourself in the lilac sweater from earlier. Since your legs didn't look too bad, you decided to wear some black shorts and white socks with strawberries on them, because why the hell not.

You thought you should probably have band-aids or something on your legs to help the cuts heal, but they were already starting to get better and you lacked anything to cover them up with.

It had gotten darker considerably quicker, and now the moonlight shone into your dark room. Below, the city lights shone bright. The sea, not far away from the hotel, sparkled in the moonlight. It was a pretty sight, to be honest. You opened the sliding door to the balcony and Sat on the floor, staring at the cars below. It was slightly windy, but pleasant.

After sitting there for a while, you leaned inn the doorway and checked the clock: 8:57. You decided to go to bed.

You found yourself laying on top of the bed, your arms and legs sprawled out, staring at the ceiling. Almost as if you were waiting for something to happen. You were so exhausted, yet for some reason, you couldn't bring yourself to go to bed.