I MISS YOU

Two weeks passed, and Jimin hasn't been attending class. According to Jin, he hasn't come out of his bedroom unless it's to the kitchen or the bathroom.

Yoongi and Jimin were both in pain and both dealt with it in different ways. Jimin was being eaten alive by the guilt he felt, meanwhile, Yoongi only felt miserable for being so incompetent.

Jimin thought that skipping class to avoid Yoongi would somehow help him stop feeling so bad, as if not seeing him would keep him from feeling so guilty.

Yoongi thought that immersing his thoughts in his studies would help him not think about what was going on. Graduation was right around the corner, and he didn't have the time to slack off and fail. He had to make his mom proud at least, he had to better himself as a man first before ever thinking about having another relationship with Jimin or anyone else.

He promised himself he wouldn't let his broken heart get in the way of finishing school. He didn't want to be like most twenty something year olds that let one problem, fuck up everything in their life.

Jimin decided not to burden Yoongi , and didn't try contacting him after the first several messages. He avoided going outside of his dorm at all costs.

He knew he couldn't stay locked away in his bedroom forever, and that he had to come out and go to school sooner or later.

He knew he had to face him regardless of how much he didn't want to.

It was Tuesday afternoon, Jimin had skipped science since Yoongi also had that class with him. He did go to Math class though, his grades were dropping and he couldn't let himself get in more trouble with his parents.

"Hey," Jin said startling Jimin as he walked out of his class, "let's go out tonight?" Jimin looked at him with sad eyes, "I- I don't feel like going."

Jin sighed, pulling him in for a side hug, "baby, you need to quit moping around. I don't know what happened with you guys, but even if you were at fault, I hate seeing you like this."

Jimin nodded, "I just need time."

"Take all the time you need, I understand. Just don't make me worry more than I already am," Jin responded, letting him go and ruffling his hair a bit.

"Smile, that sad face doesn't suit you." He said before walking away.

Jimin smiled sadly, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath, then continued walking through the hallway.

As he walked, he bumped into someone, causing him to drop all of his textbooks.

"Great," he murmured, bending down and picking up his belongings, "sorry," the person said. Jimin looked up, "oh it's you," he sighed, and quickly picked up the last pen on the ground.

"Sorry." Namjoon frowned as he handed the books to Jimin.

"Don't worry about it," As Jimin started walking away, he heard a distant voice.

He stopped right on his tracks and turned back around, his eyes started watering when he saw the once mint haired man with freshly dyed black hair.

I miss him.

Yoongi shook Namjoon's hand, and smiled.

He smiled as if he was perfectly fine.

That sweet, gummy smile Jimin loved was still as bright it had always been.