MISTAKE

The next morning, Jimin woke up entangled in someone's arms. He turned around hoping to find Yoongi, but much to his surprise, it was Taemin. He was sound asleep, with his hair sticking up in awkward places. Jimin internally freaked out, not understanding how he'd ended up in such situation.

He squirmed around to get out without waking him and making things more complicated then they already were. Once he was on his tippy toes, he ran to the bathroom and locked himself inside.

"What did I do, what did I do oh my god what did I do," Jimin began rambling to himself, and staring at his reflection on the mirror.

His eyes widened at the sight of two reddish marks on his collarbones.

His eyes started burning from the sudden urge to cry, his head feeling like it was about to explode made it obvious that he had drank way more than he could handle the night before.

Those drinks were now the cause of his own heartbreak, confusion, and regrets.

Flashback

After bidding goodbye to Yoongi, Jimin and Taemin hurried to the movie theater. They got their tickets and the snacks they would eat while watching the movie, then started heading towards the auditorium where they would watch the movie.

"Let's sit in the back," At that, both males hurried up the steps, Jimin completely missing a step causing him to almost fall flat on his face, fortunately Taemin was able to grab him by the waist, and kept him from hurting himself.

"Thank you," Jimin's face changed from embarrassment to startled when he feels Taemin entangle his hand with his, "I don't want you to fall again," he says, pulling Jimin up and leading him to their seats.

Soon, the movie started playing, and both males became immersed in the story.

"He's so hot," Jimin squealed like a teenage girl when the protagonist was shown shirtless.

"Why can't that be me?!" He whined.

The time went by like that, Jimin making thirsty comments through out the entire movie until it came to an end.

Taemin led them through the crowded hall, and exited the theater, still holding Jimin's hand.

"Where do you wanna go now?" Taemin asked, he shrugged in response as he sent a quick text to Yoongi.

"You sure you don't care?" Again, he shrugged and let Taemin make the decision.

Somehow, they ended up in a very known night club. And Jimin didn't necessarily like the idea of going there, while his boyfriend was studying.

"Min, are we gonna be here for a long time? I'm kind of tired," Jimin said. Obviously, he was only making some sort of excuse.

"Oh come on Jimin, you said you didn't mind. Don't be a party pooper, let loose for tonight." Taemin pulled Jimin inside, and led him to the dance floor.

"Lets dance!" He shouted loudly since the music made it hard to hear. Jimin pouted, but smiled when Taemin grabbed his arms and started moving them in a silly manner.

"Fine," Jimin suddenly started dancing, for once, since University started, he was able to show off the dance moves he had hidden.