Meet Mia

Claude and Sebastian were in Claude's room talking about who he should meet first.

Claude: So how do feel about meeting my dad first?

Sebastian: I don't know if I feel comfortable with sitting and listening to your dad go on and on about me being your bride.

Claude: *Whispers* Which will happen soon.

Sebastian: What was that??

Claude: NOTHING! Anyway, my dad is crossed off the list. What about my mother?

Sebastian: I don't even want to know all of your embarrassing stories as a child.

Claude: Whatever. How about my twin brother?

Sebastian: I don't feel comfortable enough around him after what he said to me.

Claude: Okay. I guess you can only meet Mia.

Sebastian: Wait! Why not Emily?

Claude: I'll have you meet her last. She's a bit shy. I'll be around for a while until she gets used to you.

Sebastian: O-okay.

They walk to the room that Mia was staying in. When they walk inside Mia immediately jumps on Claude.

Claude: Mia!

Mia: CLAUDEI'VEWAITEDSOLONGTOSEEYOUIHOPETHISWHOREDIDN'TTOUCHYOU!

(Claude, I've waited so long to see you. I hope this whore didn't touch you.)

Sebastian: HEY!

Claude: Enough! Mia, I need you to try and get to know Sebastian. That's what he's come to do. I'll be back in 2 hours.

Mia: I can't wait too long for you!

Mia starts to rub him through his pants and he grunts.

Mia: Your grunts are so sexy.

Claude: MIA!

Mia: Huh?

Claude: TALK TO SEBASTIAN!

Claude quickly leaves the room and heads towards the direction of the bathroom.

Sebastian: Sooo...

Mia: I have no interest in talking to you. We're going to sit and do nothing.

They went by that plan and after 30 minutes Mia couldn't handle it.

Mia: Why are you a maid? You're a man. Unless you wanted to be close to my Claude. Then I will be-

Sebastian: I was doing him a favor.

Mia: I was correct in my theory of my brother being perverted, but I didn't think that he would do this. Why did you do him the favor?

Sebastian: He saved me from the death of my illness.

Mia: *Whispers* I wish he left you.

Sebastian: Why do you seem so in love with your brother? I'm aware that you should love your brother, but not to the point where you want to fuck him.

Mia: ARE YOU QUESTIONING MY TASTE IN MEN!?

Sebastian: NO NO! I was just wondering why you're in love with your brother.

Mia: I... I honestly didn't want to be like that. My mother tried to get me to marry some man, but gave up when I wasn't interested. I couldn't find anybody so I looked at my brother and he quickly took my breath away. I WON'T STOP UNTIL HE LOVES ME LIKE I LOVE HIM!

Sebastian: What about Clause? He looks a lot like Claude. They are twins after all. What was it about Claude that Clause didn't have. Or would you have just done the same thing if you saw Clause first.

Mia: I honestly don't know.

Mia and Sebastian talked for a while and Mia seemed to really like Sebastian. Claude finally comes back into the room.

Claude: Come on. Clause is next.

Sebastian: Yes. See you later Mia.

Mia: Bye! Hope to see ya again!