My Baby and I

It was the next day and the Faustus family was leaving.

Alexis: It was nice to see you again.

Anna: Yes...very nice.

Sebastian: I hope to see you again soon. It was...okay...seeing you.

Claude: Yes. Like every time I see you.

Mrs.Faustus: Happy to be here.

Mia: See ya later, Sebastian!

Sebastian: Bye.

They leave and the three maids get to there jobs. While Sebastian was cleaning the mansion he looked out the window in one of the bedrooms that one of Claude's family members were staying in.

Sebastian: How I miss being free. I enjoy being here with Claude and I enjoy being alive, but I was thinking that Claude would want me to do something else for him. Oh well. It's fi-

Sebastian quickly sees something and in the blink of an eye...

He blacks out.

~Time Skip~

Claude was walking down the hall. He'd been calling Sebastian for ages. What happened? He checked every bedroom except for the one that Emily was staying in. When he entered he was shocked by what he saw.

He saw a sleeping Sebastian, but it wasn't this that shocked him.

He was a baby.

Claude walks over and picks him up. Sebastian wakes up slowly and sees Claude.

Wauweelee

(Claude help me!)

Claude: What are you saying?

Wanuononanee

(Can't you understand me!?)

Claude: Are you sad?

Owanietoooin

(How can I get through to him?)

Sebastian wriggles out of Claude's grip and he gasps as he accidentally drops him, but he's okay. He crawls over to the nightstand and shakes it until a book falls out. He sees a pencil under the bed (Coincidence) and grabs it. He starts to write. it was a bit sloppy, but Claude could make it out.

Claude: Something...happened...and I...turned into...a...baby?

Sebastian nods.

Claude: Oh. That's not good.

Alexis: Master?

Claude: OH ALEXIS! I DIDN'T HEAR YOU COME IN! WHAT IS IT THAT YOU NEED!?

Alexis: Um, I was wondering something, but now I have a different question. Why do you have a baby?

Claude: It's Sebastian. He apparently turned into a baby, but I don't know how. Would you happen to know how to change him back?

Alexis: No, not really. Anna wouldn't know either. There is one person though.

Claude: How about no.

Alexis: You don't have any other choice. Unless you want him to be a baby forever.

Claude: But I don't wanna go to him.

Alexis: But you have to go to him.

Claude: Fine.

It was time to see Undertaker.