Anna, Do You Wanna Go On A Date With Me?

Sebastian walked around everywhere, looking for Anna. He finally found her in the garden, tending to the plants.

Sebastian: Anna! Anna! I have a question!

Anna: Huh? Oh, it's you.

Sebastian: Umm. Would you want to go on a date with me?

Anna: What the-

Sebastian: I'm not in love with you. It's just that I don't know you that well. Even Alexis said that it would be a good idea. I decided to ask on a date so I could get to know you.

Anna: Really?

Sebastian: Yes.

Anna: Okay. If that's the only reason then it's fine with me.

Sebastian walks back inside to see Claude standing right behind the door.

Claude: What is it that you asked Anna?

Sebastian: Nothing. Just if she would want to go on a date with me. By the way, do I have master's permission to go on this date?

The seductive way that Sebastian said the last sentence made Claude lick his lips and his pants started to tighten.

Sebastian: Oh. I apologize master. Did I cause that problem? I can fix it whenever you like.

Claude: I'll get rid of it. You may go if you promise to let me fuck you nice and hard when you come back.

Sebastian: U-uh Yes. Of course, master.

-Time Skip-

Sebastian wore black trousers with black dress shoes. On his upper half he wore a dress shirt, and vest, a tie, and a tailcoat. One would say that he looks like a butler in that outfit. Anna wore a black and red dress. Red ran down the middle with black laces while black was on the sides. A gem rested on her chest.

Sebastian: You have a comely figure, very thin. You surprise me with your curvilinear waist. If you were to ever catch me staring at you your crescent shaped eyebrows would incline slightly. But still, your languid eyelashes of velvet-black blink as an invitation for me. Looking closer I see scrolled ears and an elegant nose. Anyone would find love at first sight with you. Your luminous, heavenly-white teeth flash as you paw with your film star nails. Your hair is a glorious tumble of star beam gold and your virility brown eyes make my heart beat. Your oxbow lips positively drool with goodness. You mesmerize me with your sugar candy-sweet lips.

Anna: Thanks for the compliment. Now-

Sebastian: We're not going until you give one back. I spent all day thinking of this and I want a reward.

Anna: Fine. You should be male model.  No matter how I look at you you still have the perfection of an angel. Your nose compliments your cheekbones. People say that the most attractive feature about you is your crimson red eyes. They shine along with the stars at night. Though at times they can have a cold stare that pulls me closer somehow. We good?

Sebastian: We good. Now let's go. I don't want to waste this whole day.

Anna: Fine with me.