HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEBASTIAN!

Sebastian wakes up to find that everybody was gone. He walked out of Claude's room and ran all the way to the front door.

"Sebastian. There's a carriage outside waiting for you. It will take you to a beautiful place. It will be somewhere that we know you love. Where felines run everywhere. I hope you get here and enjoy your present.

-Claude Faustus"

His eyes lit up. He knew exactly where Claude wanted him to go. It was one of the best presents he's ever had.

Sebastian: I wonder what this is for.

Sebastian heads outside and gets in the carriage.

The ride was long and he took a few naps here and there, but he finally got to where he needed to be.

"Lizzy's Cat Café"

He walks inside and is greeted by a cheerful blonde young lady with emerald green eyes.

Elizabeth: What's your name?

Sebastian: Um. I'm Sebastian Michaelis.

Elizabeth: Hm? Oh! Right over here!

She takes him to the table that the others were sitting at.

On the right side of the table was Anna, Mey-Rin, and Alexis.

On the other side was Claude and Hannah. There was a space in between them so that Sebastian would have a place to sit.

A whole bunch of different breeds of cats ran up to Sebastian and he petted each and every one of them.

Claude: They really like you.

Sebastian: Yeah. I've always loved cats. Way more than dogs.

Claude: My favorite would have to be spiders, but people think I'm weird.

Sebastian: You aren't weird. You're just unique. Plus, I was always told that in this world normal doesn't exist. You're brave. I could never face a spider. No matter what.

Claude: Ha. Yeah.

They start to eat and even get to eating the birthday cake. Of course Sebastian gets the first slice.

Sebastian: So what's this for?

Anna: You can't be that clueless.

Alexis: It's your birthday of course!

Sebastian: O-oh. I didn't think you'd remember. Nobody ever does so I just forget my birthday and hope that nobody cares.

Claude: Well we do so don't act so sad and appreciate it!

Sebastian: Haha. Yes Master.

They continue on and Hannah stays quiet. She didn't enjoy this one bit. Claude payed more attention to Sebastian than anyone else and they're so okay with it. She wouldn't tolerate it. She was going to get Claude.

One way or another.