Undertaker! I Have A Baby!

Claude and Alexis walk into the shop that Undertaker ran.

Claude: Undertaker! I got a present for you!

Undertaker steps out from the shadows.

Undertaker: What is it you have for me today? A good joke? A fresh corpse? Need for information?

Alexis: A baby.

Undertaker: I see. You chose Alexis. What's the baby's name?

Alexis blushes and Claude is quick to say something.

Claude: It's name is Sebastian.

Undertaker: Named it after Sebastian? Wow. Also, I have yet to receive his corpse.

Claude: THAT'S BECAUSE HE'S ALIVE! THIS IS HIM!

Undertaker: Ooh! I see. Coming to see if I know why. Well, I think I have an idea of how this happened.

Alexis: Tell us.

Undertaker: Well. You know me price. THE GIFT OF-

Claude: True laughter. Fine we'll give it to you. Alexis, got anything.

Alexis: Nothing. Sorry sir.

Claude: Dammit.

Sebastian falls on the floor again and Claude gives him the book and a pencil. Sebastian writes something and shows it to Claude.

Claude: Hm.

Undertaker: Can't think of anything?

Alexis: Master?

Claude: There once was a woman from Cue. Who filled her vagina with glue.

Alexis: SIR!

Claude: She said with a grin if they paid to get in. They'd pay to get out of it too.

Undertaker stands for 2 seconds and bursts out laughing.

Alexis: That...worked?

Claude: Thanks Sebby.

He picks Sebastian up. Undertaker gets over his laughing fit and starts to tell them everyhting he knows.

Claude: I see. I guess we need to find Grell Sutcliff.

Alexis: Shall we be going?

Claude: Yes. Let's go.

Alexis and Claude leave the shop and go on their way to find Grell Sutcliff.