Incest

Sebastian had just gotten out of his room that day when Claude appeared in front of him.

Sebastian: What is it Master?

Claude: Put this on.

It was a butler's outfit.

Sebastian: Why? Aren't I a maid?

Claude: Yes, but I want you to dress like a man and feel comfortable. Your dress is rather short, those tights probably feel weird and expose your legs, it's probably really uncomfortable to walk in high heel, and I think you'll feel a lot better in these clothes.

Sebastian: As you wish Master.

Sebastian takes the outfit and puts it on in the restroom.

Claude: Much better. Oh! I already told all the other maids this. My family's coming over again and they're bringing a special guest.

Sebastian: Special guest?

Claude: Yes, but I can't tell you who it is. You'll see.

Sebastian: Yes.

Claude: Now get on with your chores. Clean this mansion from head to toe. Hannah and Mey-Rin will help you.

Claude walks away while Sebastian gets started on his job.

-Time Skip-

Sebastian felt even more uncomfortable since he kept feeling the stares of the two maids. He knew that Hannah was walking up to him and was about to ask about the suit since Mey-Rin was too busy fangirling to say anything.

Hannah: So what's with the suit? Have you become the butler of the estate now?

Sebastian: No I have not. Apparently Claude thought that I felt uncomfortable in my other clothes, which I guess I did, so he gave me this suit to wear for today.

Hannah: I see. Oh! Did you hear about the special guest?

Sebastian: Yeah. Claude wouldn't tell me though.

Hannah: Oh. I was so sure that he was going to at least tell you something since you're his favorite.

He started to blush a tiny bit.

There was a knock on the door.

Maids: That must be them!

The three of them and Alexis headed to the living room while Anna went to answer the door.

Anna: It's very nice to see you again. Please come in and make yourself at home.

The Faustus family walks inside and heads to the living.

Mrs.Faustus: It's dear Sebastian! I'm so happy to see you.

Clause: So am I.

Clause licks his lips, Sebastian shivers, and Claude glares.

Mia: We've brought some people that you probably haven't seen for some time.

They step out of the way and Sebastian's eyes go wide.

Sebastian: Oh no.

Alicia: SEBASTIAN!

She glomps Sebastian.

Alicia: OHSEBASTIANIT'SBEENSOLONGSINCEI'VESEENYOU! YOU'RESOSEXYICOULDN'TSTANDIT!

(Oh Sebastian It's Been So Long Since I've Seen You!/You're So Sexy I Couldn't Stand It)

Carla: Hey Sebastian. So have you missed me?

Sebastian: Not really.

Alicia: Back off he's mine!