Chapter 3

No one's pov:
After staying up for a week straight, it had finally got to you. As soon as your eyes closed, you were met with an all familiar greyscale.

"Well! If it isn't my second favorite meat puppet! Looks like you finally wore yourself out!"

You immediately recognized that voice.

"Well if it isn't the razzle dazzle dorito himself! I guess I did, didn't--- wait. What do you mean second favorite?"

Bill's pov:
This kid was hilarious!

"I mean your my second favorite. Meaning someone has the spot right above you!"

"Well! That's kinda disappointing. I thought after our little encounter we'd be the best of friends," she said sarcastically.

I was kinda baffled by this girl's remarks. I'm not used to this. Usually people are terrified of me. She's certainly an odd girl, but that's just what makes her more interesting.

"You OK? Just so you know your weren't supposed to take that seriously."

"Nah. That's not it. I was just thinking."

(Y/n) pov:
"OK? So is there a meaningful reason you decided to pay me a visit?" I questioned.

"Yes actually. Instead of just bugging you all night, I wanted to make a deal with you."

A deal? I think Dipper told me something about not taking any of Bill's deals and not trusting him. Eh. Whatever. Not like he could do anything about it.

"So what is it that you want?" I asked the one-eyed triangle in front of me.

"I just wanna stay with you and the Pines family for a bit"

I eyed him suspiciously. I know that I should probably listen to Dipper's advice because he knows more about this weird town than me, but the one-eyed pest interests me. Besides, if he lives with us Dipper could always keep watch over him.

"I'll take your deal only if you don't take over mine or any of the Pines' body. Anyone else is fair game though. You have to have a human-like appearance just so you blend in a bit. And also you can't sneak peeks of me in the shower! Even though this is the second time we've met, I feel like you would try that sort of thing."

I don't care for Dipper's advice, but it really come's in handy in situations like this.

He scoffed.

"As if I would want to look like one of you pathetic meatsacs."

I smirked and crossed my arms.

"Looks like it's no deal then~" I knew that he was planning something and I plan to find out what it is.

He growled and then held out his hand.

"Fine. It's a deal."

I shook his hand and after that he disappeared and I woke up. Oh how Dipper will freak when I tell him the news.

A/n- Chapter three done! What does Bill want with the Pines now? The journals were destroyed so what could the Pines have that he possibly wants? You'll just have to read to figure it out. Also I just wanted to say that I won't update on weekends because I will be using that time to do homework and create and edit new chapters. There will also be times when I won't update because of school and junk. Don't pressure me to update (unless it's been like a week) because If you stress me out, it just might make it more likely that I won't update. So yeah bye. And uh... don't sniff glue.