Chapter 2

No one's pov:
  "They're here!" An overexcited Mabel yelled as a pickup truck pulled up in front of the shack.

You sighed as you got your stuff and walked up to the strangers that were waiting for your arrival. Your parents soon walked up afterwards.

"(Fa/n), (m/n)! Nice to see you again!"

"It's nice to see you too Stanford," your father replied.

"This is our daughter (y/n)," he said as he put his hands on your shoulders.

"Ah! Don't touch me!" You yelled as you jerked away from him.

"(Y/n)! Try nice for once!" Your mom whisper-yelled at you.

  "Whatever," you said back while pulling out your phone.

"Anyway, we're so glad you'll be watching over her while we do our research."

"Yes, your welcome and if you need any help just come stop by. I need to re-do some of my research as well," Stanford said.

"Aw! Why? What happened?" Your mom asked.

"Well, never mind all that! Why don't we go catch up?" Ford asked trying to change the subject.

"Yeah! Why not?" Your father agreed.

After the three overgrown nerds left, Stan went in the house to watch TV leaving you with Dipper and Mabel.

(Y/n) pov:
"Hi! I'm Mabel! And this is my loser brother Dipper! I hope we can be great friends!"

I looked up from my phone as the girl named Mabel introduced herself and her brother. I was about to speak when everything went all black and white and a semi-annoying laugh was heard.

"Oh no." Dipper and Mabel said at the same time. I looked at them confused until I heard Dipper growl.

I turned around and was now face to face with a floating triangle wearing a little bowtie and top hat. It was kinda adorable in my opinion.

"You don't look so bad yourself!"

It talked. IT TALKED!

"Yup! I sure did! By the way the names Bill Cipher!" It--- I mean Bill said. Wait is he reading my mind!?

"What are you doing here!?" Dipper asked angrily.

"Yeah! What do you want you isosceles monster!?" Mabel chimed in.

"I just wanted to stop by and welcome the new fleshbag into town!" He then turned back to me.

"And to answer your question earlier, yes! I can read your mind!" I crossed my arms and glared at the well dressed triangle.

"First of all, it is rude to just read someone's mind without their consent! Second of all what the fuck even are you! Other than some well dressed, magical dorito..."

That last part wasn't supposed to be heard but, they must've heard it 'cause Bill looked slightly offended and Mabel and her brother (whose name I forgot) started snickering in the background.

"I'll have you know I just happen to be an all powerful dream demon!"

"Yeah. And I'm Jason Funderburker." I remarked sarcastically.

"Fine! Don't believe me! Have fun trying to sleep tonight! And just for your little remark earlier, I'm gonna give you extra horrifying nightmares! anyway, remember: realityisanillusiontheuniverseisahologrambuygoldbye!"

And with that he left. Once everything was back to normal, we all went inside.

Dipper's pov:
As soon as we went inside, I dragged Mabel and (y/n) into our room in the attic.

"So, is this where I'm sleeping?" (Y/n) asked completely disregarding the fact that she just peeved off a powerful dream demon.

"Are you seriously just going to ignore everything Bill said to you?" I asked.

"Yeah. Pretty much. Besides, the jokes on him because I can go at least a week without sleep!" I facepalmed.

"OK then... I guess I'll just talk to you more about it tomorrow. Goodnight... I guess..."

"Goodnight um..." (Y/n) trailed off. "Dipper." I told her.

"Yeah... Dipper." "Night bro-bro."

After we all said goodnight to eachother, I went down to the basement to look for Ford but, he wasn't there. I guess I'll just have to tell him the news tomorrow.

A/n- end of chapter two! Also I might have forgotten to mention that Soos, Melody, and Soos' grandmother moved back into the old house Soos and his grandmother used to live in. Also I might have based (y/n)'s character off of my personality. I updated two chapters today because yesterday wattpad was being a big bitch to me. How do I get chapters done so fast? I stay up till around midnight writing and editing chapters. Don't worry though. I always feel like I have way too much energy anyway. It's all good.