Chapter 4

A/n- It's been what? A week now? I don't know. I've been busy lately and wattpad is a total bitch to me. Let's just get on with the story before you get bored.

No one's pov:
About a minute or two after you woke up, you heard knocking at the door.

"Oh shit Ciphers here already! I have a feeling Dipper's gonna freak when he finds out who it is at the door."

Bill's pov:
After my encounter with Snowflake, (a/n- that's your new nickname) I went to the Pines house. I knocked on the door and was greeted by Shooting Star.

"Before anything comes out of your mouth, I'm not interested Shooting Star."

"Aw- wait. Shooting Star?" Is that... "Bill!?"

The look on her face was priceless when she figured out who it was!

"Congrats! You aren't as stupid as I always took you for! Now get out of my way. I need to find Snowflake- erm I mean (y/n)."

I walked in to see snowflake fall face first down the stairs. It was hilarious!

(Y/n) pov:
I rushed to get dressed and get downstairs. As I was running down the stairs, I tripped and fell face first on the stairs. Then that stupid annoying laugh came out of Cipher's mouth. I hopped back up on my feet and sent a death glare his way.

"No! Don't laugh at me! It's not nice!"

I pouted and looked away. He chuckled. I looked back at him and got a better look at him. He had blond hair, blue eyes and was wearing a white t-shirt under a yellow button-up with the sleeves rolled up halfway. He also had on a little black bowtie. He kinda looked like a well-dressed teenager. (A/n- basically not like in the picture above) He was kinda hot.

"Oh such flattery Snowflake!"

Dammit! Forgot he could read minds! We went up to the bedroom to talk more. As we were talking, Dipper came in.

"Guys! I need to tell you something- wait. Who's that?"

Oh no! Might wanna prepare your ears for this!

"Pine Tree! I can't believe you didn't recognize me!"

I plugged my ears expecting Dipper to freak out drastically. The reaction I got was not what I was expecting.

Dipper's pov:
What the heck is Bill doing here! And why is he human! I ran out of the room to go get great uncle Ford.

(Y/n) pov:
I slowly un-covered my ears and looked back at the door. I did not expect Dipper to run out like that. I was expecting a horrified scream from him. Mabel turned towards us and cleared her throat.

"So... Bill is gonna be living her and he's human." She said awkwardly.

"Yup! Pretty much!" Said an enthusiastic Bill.

Oh this is gonna be a long day.

A/n- so it's short but whatever. I like leaving you guys like this. It just means you'll have to come back to read more later! Ha! That's how psychology works! Also be glad that I finally updated after like a week. Anyway, bye my lovely readers! Until I update again!