Chapter 7

(Y/n) pov:
Mabel screamed so loud, I went deaf for a few seconds.

"HE KISSED YOU! OH MY GOSH, I KNEW HE LIKED YOU!" Mabel screamed again.

"Mabel! Calm down! Yes! He kissed me! I don't know how to make it any simpler than that!" This girl drives me crazy sometimes.

"OK. Sorry. I'll calm down. Did you like the kiss?"

I blushed when she asked that.

"Maybe a little. But don't tell Dipper! He'll freak if he knew!"

Just at that moment, dipstick himself thought it would be a great time to walk in.

"If I knew what?" "BILL KISSED (Y/N)!" Way to not tell Dipper.

Dipper looked shocked and upset. He stormed off, probably to go look for Bill or Ford. I sighed.

"Ohmygosh! It's just like that one romantic novel I read that I don't remember the name of!" Mabel then ran off probably to make a fanfic of me, Dipper, and Bill. I was about to leave when the room went all grey. I sighed.

"What do you want Bill?" I was a little impatient at the moment.

"I wanted to know if you want to go to the movies with me tonight."

That's all? Why couldn't he have just come up to me in person and ask?

"Because, I had to ditch pine tree. He asks too many questions."

Dang it! I forgot he could read minds!

"That's cause you're forgetful. So anyway, wanna go to the movies tonight?"

I thought about it. It didn't sound like a bad idea and it could keep Dipper from interrogating me.

"Yeah! Why not!"

Bill smirked. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

"Great see you at eight!"

He left. Probably to steal some souls. Maybe I should go call Mabel and- NO! I won't tell her about this. That way she can't go blab to Dipper about it and he won't try to follow us. As I start to get ready, I think about the kiss me an Bill shared. NOPE! You've only known him for about two weeks! And Dipper would hate you! You know what! Fuck it! After the end of the night I'm gonna ask him to be my boyfriend and dipstick ain't gonna do a thing about it!

After my little pep talk with myself, I hopped in the shower and got ready for my date with Bill.

A/n- two chapters in one day! I kept my promise this time! Hey! I didn't say how long they were gonna be! Deal with it! I'll see you next time my lovely readers!