Happy Birthday Special!

A/n- I'm sorry I.... actually don't have an excuse this time. I'd be lying to you if I said that I was busy (Bill: not that you already have.
Author-chan: you stay out of this!) And wattpad hasn't been being a little bitch, (for once) so I'm just gonna blame the lack of updates on my short attention span. Speaking of short attention spans, I forgot to upload the happy birthday chapter. My b-day was on the fifth. Happy late birthday to me! Anyways, on with the story! Enjoy this special chapter!

No one's pov:
It was a very special day today. The 3rd best day of the year. (Halloween is first, Christmas is second. Unless you don't celebrate those holidays. Then forget what I said.)

"Happy Birthday (y/n)!"

The (h/c) haired girl smiled as all of her friends and a bunch of strangers she didn't know as they wished her a happy birthday. As birthday tradition, the birthday girl was given the first piece of cake.... and got to throw it in someone's face.

"Hey Bill! Want some cake?" The girl walked over to him with a giant piece of cake on a flimsy paper plate.

"Sure! As long as it doesn't have any of those *shivers* doritos in it." When it came to (y/n) Bill always expected the worse.

What he didn't expect was a face full of cake. The dream demon's eyes flickered to yellow cat like eyes for a moment then flickered red. The (somewhat idiotic) girl just stood there grinning like your asshole of a brother does after you find out he was reading your diary. That was until Bill started to walk menacingly towards her. The smirk on her face faltered into a frightened expression.

"BillitwasjustajokeIdidn'tmeanitpleasedon'tkillme!"

The girl pleaded for her life while backing up into a tree. Bill pinned her against the tree, pressing his body up against hers. The girl whimpered in fear. Then he smashed his lips onto hers, letting them linger there for a moment. When he pulled away, the girl stood in place, shocked, confused, and as red as a tomato. Bill placed his fingers on the girls chin lifted her head up so she could meet his eyes. He smirked. He wiped some of cake off his face and smeared it onto hers. He started laughing hysterically.

"You should've seen the look on your face!"

The girl growled and grabbed his face in both her hands. She smashed her lips back onto his. Her hands tangled his hair while his hands were on her waist. They made out for a few short minutes until a click was heard followed by a high-pitched squeal.

"Scrapbookertunity!" (Did I, did I spell that right?"

Leave it to Mabel to ruin the moment. She ran off to probably show the picture to Candy and Grenda. Bill looked to you.

"Well. Now that the moment's ruined, why don't we continue this later in private?"

He winked at you and walked away. You could feel the heat rising to your cheeks. Oh this was certainly gonna be a birthday worth remembering.

A/n- thank you for tolerating my laziness and I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! If you wanna find out the tragic experience Bill had with doritos, comment "razzle dazzle dorito!" Or if you would rather have Bill and (y/n) traumatize Dipper, comment "Billdip for life!" The phrase that gets commented the most will be featured in the one-shot! The other will be placed in a book of one-shots that I will create! That will be all! (Vote if you got that reference.) Bye-bye!