Chapter 6

A/n- I know I said I would update tomorrow like a week ago, but I've been busy (Bill: no you haven't, you've just been lazy. Author-chan: shut it Bill! They don't have to know that!) Anyways, I really was busy (Bill DO NOT say anything.) I had tons of homework and got grounded. I also went to a ball that my high school hosts every year and I got a free cup! Anyways, I'm really sorry I've been lacking on my updates. So to make it up to you I'm posting two chapters today. Enjoy!

Bill's pov:
"So snowflake have you seen the rest of the town yet?"

"No. Why? Do you want to show me around?"

I smiled. Everything was going perfect!

"Yeah sure! We could get to know each other better as well!"

She grabbed my hand and started to drag me around. I chuckled.

"I thought I was showing you around. Not the other way around."

-timeskip brought to you by author-chan who hasn't updated in like two weeks-

(Y/n) pov:
Me and Bill were sitting on a bench in a nearby park. We were asking each other random questions.

"So snowflake, why are you staying with the Pines this summer?" Bill questioned.

"My parents are doing research on this town and apparently they need all the space they can get. So they left my with the wonder-nerd and his family. Also, why do you keep calling me snowflake? It's kinda annoying."

Bill chuckled. He scooted closer to me and put a finger on my chin and lifted my head up to meet his eyes.

"There's something about you that I can't explain. You're unique. And that's why you're my snowflake."

I scooted back and slapped his hand away. I was hid my face so he couldn't see me blushing. He chuckled and ruffled my hair. He got up and turned to me.

"Later snowflake."

Before he left, he grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him. We made eye contact for a brief moment and he leaned in. Before I knew it, his lips were on mine. He pulled away quickly and left. I just sat there stunned. I lifted my hand up to my lips. My face was as red as a tomato.

Bill's pov:
As I walked away I smirked to myself. My plan was working and I was one step closer to ruling this planet. No one would stop me this time.