Chapter 5

A/n- I don't have anymore pics of Bill at the moment, so enjoy Foxy as a human. (We all know that Foxy is everyone's favorite. Unless of course you have no idea what fnaf is. Then you can just forget I said anything.)

(Y/n) pov:
After a whole lot of explaining, awkwardness, and silence, Dipper had come back, but this time he had Ford with him. And they had guns in their hands!?

"It's over Bill! Your done for!"

I panicked. I was so busy explaining our deal to Mabel, I forgot to tell the others as well! I ran in front of Bill.

"Hey! You can't kill him! Not yet! We have a deal!"

"You made a deal with him!?" Dipper and Ford asked at the same time.

"Yes! Now sit down, shut up, and let me explain!"

***time skip to after the explanation brought to by a very lazy author***

Dipper's pov:
Both me and great uncle Ford liked at her wide-eyed. We were speechless.

"So let me get this straight. You let a psychopathic dream demon stay with us in our home!? Did you listen to anything I told you!?"

"I did listen, I just didn't care. Besides, you can always keep an eye on him."

I sighed. I don't know what's worse. The fact that someone we met a week ago let a dream demon into our house or the fact that I have to deal with Bill for the rest of the summer.

I walked out with great uncle Ford to try to figure out why Bill would want to be here.

Bill's pov:
After pine tree and sixer left, I went back to my conversation with shooting star and snowflake.

"So Bill do you like (y/n)? Is that why you want to be here? Is it?"

Just when I thought shooting star was getting smarter.

"No. Never. Ever."

Shooting star looked down in disappointment. But she's half right. I don't like (y/n) (not in the way shooting star is thinking at least), but I need (y/n) to trust me in order for my plans to work out. My thoughts got interrupted when pine tree called for shooting star. I had watched her leave and heard the front door close. Now that we're alone, I can start the first phase of my plan. Weirmagetton is coming back sooner than you think.

"So snowflake have you seen the rest of the town yet?"

"No. Why? Do you want to show me around?"

I smiled. Everything was going perfect!

A/n- yay! It's short! For some reason I just felt like I had to leave off there. So that's what I did! Now if you excuse me, I gotta re-watch Markiplier play all of the fnaf games and laugh at his stupidity.