Two

If anything happened to Harry's journal he would probably die. If anyone read his secrets, his life would be over.

It didn't take Harry long to venture up to his dormitory and put his Journal into his school bag.

He didn't go back down to the hall, lessons were about to start and he had Defence against the dark arts first.

He waited outside until everyone else was there and Professor Moody called them in.

Everyone sat down excitedly. Moody was an ex Auror , he's gonna know his stuff.

Everyone pulled out their books, ready to learn, thinking the lesson might be a bit boring and they'll have to write lots.

Instead they were told to put them away.

"Who can tell me the three unforgivable curses?" Moody asked.

No one dared to say anything.

The class went fast, moody demonstrated the three curses on a spider and then let everyone go. Completely shocked and amazed what they'd seen, everyone walked out chatting to their friends.

_-_ Just gonna go from Draco Malfoys pov..._-_

"That was wow." Said pansy, picking up her bag and slinging it over her shoulder.

"Defiantly was something. Knows his stuff." Crabbe said. Goyle nodded in agreement.

"Yeah. Sh. You guys go ahead, I need to do something." Draco smirked, looking over at where Harry and Ron were sat.

They rushed off and moody ran out too, Draco didn't understand why, but this was a great opportunity to pick it up. Pick up whatever fell out of Harry's bag.

He walked over to his desk and seized it. Written across was "Harry Potter. PRIVATE"

'Well, it's private, I can't read it' Draco smirked, then laughed to himself. 'Course I can reAd it, I'm Draco Lucius Malfoy, I can do what I want'

And with that, Draco opened the first page...