Eight

A familiar feelings erupted in Draco and Harry. Sparks flew. Angels sang. Fireworks exploded.

It was more rough than their first kiss, it held more lust. Draco was shocked that Harry had started it, but glad he did, now he didn't feel like a twit for starting the other one in the hospital wing.

Pulling away, out of breath, Harry was the first to speak, " Draco. I really like you."

"I know." He smirked. "I found your diary. Or your "Journal" how's about a date? Tomorrow night, 7PM on the quidditch field. Bring your broom and don't go to dinner? I'll give you your diary back then.." And Draco walked off, smiling a genuine smile.

Harry huffed. He didn't get to say anything to that. He was pissed, but he didn't care, he had a date with Draco!

Madam Pomfrey pulled Harry onto a chair where she asked him questions about how he was feeling, if anything hurt, making sure that the dragon he had just fought hadn't hit him.

He was fine. Just a little bruised.

All he could think about was this date with Draco anyway. Merlins beard, what would he wear?! Dudleys big, baggy jeans and oversized faded grey shirts wouldn't cut it. His school robes would just look stupid on a date.

He had never gotten himself so worked up before. It was a date... Just a date... With his crush... Who was also a guy... Who was his enemy...

><Draco><

"Drakey? Can I ask you a question?" Pansy asked. Draco was sat on the leather sofa in front of the crackling fire in the common room, it was 11 o'clock, everyone was asleep.

"Yeah?"

"Well, earlier, when you'd run off to go to the 'toilet' ... I think I saw you kiss Potty scarface?" Pansy said.

"Oh?" Is all Draco could come out with..

"Is this true?"

Draco scratched the back of his neck, not knowing what to say.

"Drakey? I'm not mad if you did. If you're gay then I'm okay with that. To be fair, it would probably explain why you're always trying to avoid me. Maybe I've been trying to get the wrong person, I didn't realise you were a seeker for the other team..."

Draco laughed at her attempt on the old muggle phrase. But he smiled, she was okay with him being gay for Harry.

"Thank you Pansy." Draco grinned.

"It's okay. I'm off to bed, I'll see you in the morning." Pansy leant over to Draco and gave him a hug. Then she left.

Draco couldn't help smiling, he had a date with Harry and Pansy had accepted him, one of the people he didn't expect to...

A/n

This is a tiny chapter, I'm so sorry. And it's been so long, I'm so sorry!

I can explain, trust me. Right, well, yanoe I said a while ago that my iPod had spazzed and broke? It did. It was stuck on that annoying screen that tells me to connect to iTunes... I don't own a computer, so I thought... I'll get Jake to do it for me, he has a computer with iTunes... Went round his house, completely forgot my iPod.. Remembered my cable, not my bloody iPod...

So, I went round again and he sorted it, kind of... I had three new chapters and my smut saved in my notes, in order to save my iPod... He had to reset it all.. Everything was lost...

I am so sorry...

This means that I had to think about what I'd wrote last time, this is similar, not as good, but I hope you like it.

Thank you anyway everyone. I love you all!

😘❤️