Nine

"Hermione? What would be the best thing to wear, say, if I had a date tonight....?" Harry asked.

Hermione and Harry were sat in the common room. It was 6 o'clock and everyone was still in bed.

"Harry, you have a date? Ooo. Who's the lucky lady?" She asked.

"Oh. Uh..."

"It's not a lady?!"

"Well. Yeah. No. It's... Urgh.. No."

"Harry, you can tell me if you're gay, I don't mind." Hermione confessed. " I've always wanted a gay best friend."

"Okay. I'm gay, and I have a date with someone tonight, and I have to look good because I really like him. He's probably the least expecting person for me to like, but I do..."

"Can I know who?" She asked.

"Mione, the person you'd least expect, guess..."

"Oh my gosh, you're going on a date with malfoy!?"

"Shhhushhh!! Don't tell the whole of the bloody wizarding world. Yes. It's Draco."

"This is great. Harry. I'm so happy for you!l Hermione embraced Harry in a huge bear hug.

"So, what do I wear?" He asked.

"I'll think about it today, at lunch we can come up to your room and get you to try some things on. What time?"

"Seven."

"Right. Plenty of time. "

With that, Hermione and Harry left off to breakfast.

><><

The day went really quickly and soon it was half past six.

"Are you sure I look okay?" Harry asked Hermione, admiring his Dudley jeans that Hermione had shrunk and tightened, giving him skinny jeans and shrunk shirt that was dyed black instead of washed out grey.

"You look fine. You look pretty good actually. The jeans make your bum look good too." She giggled.

"Hermione!! You dirty pervert!" Harry laughed.

"I can't help it. Okay. You're good to go, grab your broom and go meet loverboi!" She smiled, pushing him out the room.

Harry slowly made his way to the quidditch pitch. It was dark, but there were a few lights on around the quidditch pitch to give it some light. It looked good.

Harry could see a small black figure with bright blonde hair as he walked towards the pitch. In one hand Draco held his broom, and in the other a hamper.

"Fancy meeting you here." Harry smiled, Draco turned around and smiled too.

"Harry, you came!"

"Of course I did. You think I wouldn't?"

"Well, I don't know. I didn't leave you much choice. But I thought because I left you might have had other plans."

Harry laughed. " if I hadn't have come then Hermione would have just gotten me to revise or try and figure that ruddy egg out."

"Oh. Still no luck?"

"I got it yesterday. I'm not bothered yet. I have a while. Second task isn't till after Christmas... And I opened it.. It was just a screech."

"Oh. Well, maybe I'll help. Here. Sit down." And Draco and Harry sat on a blanket that was lay out.

"This is real sweet Draco. I didn't realise you were so romantic.." Harry smiled.

"I'll have you know, I am very romantic." Draco laughed.

"Right..."

"Oi." Draco took a grape from the hamper and threw it at Harry. It hit him square in the middle of his forehead.

"You're such an arsehole!" And Harry took out a grape too, his aim was terrible and just about missed Dracos ear.

"Awe. Icwl hawwy missed." And Draco leant over and kissed Harry's nose.

"Hawwy is not icwl!!" Harry protested.

"I wouldn't know... Yet..." Draco winked.

"Draco?" Harry asked.

"Yeah?"

"Have you ever.. Yanoe?"

"Had sex?" Draco raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah. With a guy or girl."

"No. With neither. I didn't realise I was gay until a few weeks ago. When I read your diary I thought about it. There were things about you I liked an- why am I talking like this. Damn you Harry for being so easy to talk to."

"I like how you can talk to me. Draco, everything is a secret with me. Trust me. I won't say anything. I promise." Harry smiled.

"Well, I started to like you, realised maybe I always had and so I had to tell you."

"Yeah, how did you tell me again?"

"I kissed you.. In the hospital.."

"I can't remember, you might have to refresh my memory." Harry winked.

Draco looked at him confused for a few seconds, before he caught on and pulled Harry by his shoulders, pressing his lips against his. The oh so familiar spark was still there. Every kiss they shared seemed to spark even more. Draco pushed Harry back so he was lay down and he threw his legs either side of Harry's waist.

He pushed his chest harder onto his and deepened the kiss. Harry's tongue flickered over Dracos bottom lip, begging for permission to explore. Draco smirked and didn't allow it, which only brought Harry to trail his hands down Dracos back, obviously hitting a spot because he moaned in pleasure and as he did he opened his mouth, leaving a gap for Harry to slyly take his tongue in his.

They battled for dominance for a while before they pulled apart, gasping for air.

" I don't remember the kiss like that, but wow." Harry said.

"Yeah." Draco smiled, a little out of breAth. "There was something I needed to do actually."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. Harry... Will you be my boyfriend?" Draco asked.

Harry's eyes beamed. He wasn't expecting that. He didn't know what to say. Of course he did.

"Yeah! Yes!" And he pulled Draco into another huge kiss.

><><

"It's been a great night, thank you." Harry smiled. Draco had walked him to the Fat Lady after their date. It was about 11 o'clock.

"No, thank you." Draco said. " oh, and here." He fished into his back pocket and pulled out Harry's diary.

"Thank you. I'll see you tomorrow."Harry took the diary and kissed Dracos cheek. "Thank you again for a great night."

Draco walked off and Harry spoke the password.

"Of all people to turn gay for, Malfoy?" A voice said as he walked in.

That's when Harry saw Ron sat on the sofa alone.