Eleven

It was strange to wake next to each other. Bare skin pressed against one anothers.

"Drake?" Harry whispered.

Draco didn't move, just grunted.

"We have to get up." He said.

Draco again, didn't move and just made a grunt.

"Oi!" And Harry stole the pillow from under his head and hit Draco over the back with it.

Whosh!

"Oi! Dya mind? I'm trying to sleep!" Draco laughed, sitting up and smirking at Harry.

"I'm hungry!" Harry wined.

"Awe. My poor baby. I don't care!" Draco smiled.

"I hate you!" Harry pouted.

Draco leaned closer and smirked.

"No you don't." He closed the gap between him and Harry and pressed his lips against his.

Their lips parted and moved aside each other in a sync. Harry smiled under the kiss and Draco pulled away .

"Morning." Draco said.

"Morning."

"You know, I think I could get used to waking up next to you every morning." Draco smiled.

"Yeah?" Harry questioned.

"Yeah." Draco reassured.

-----------

"I know it's never really my thing to have announcements at breakfast, but I would like to re announce that the Forbidden forest is Forbidden to all students, two sixth years were in there last night making fires and scaring the animals that live there. There has also been some things going missing from the Ravenclaw common room, please, whoever it is, return them. And lastly, I would like to see Mr Potter and Mr Malfoy in my office 9 o'clock sharp, no excuses!" Dumbledore finished and sat back down and piled his plate high with hash browns.

"Wonder what he wants?" George asked Harry.

"Not in trouble are you?" Fred asked.

"You been getting in a fight?" Said George.

"Of course not. I dunno why he wants to see us. Probably a load of bull." Harry said.

He was more confused that the twins if he was honest. Did Dumbledore know what happened last night when he stayed in Dracos dorm?

Both Harry and Draco were waiting anxiously for 9 o'clock. Not wanting to walk together and make it seem like they were together , they walked at different times. Harry slightly early because he's, according to Draco, a "suck up"

Harry and Draco, once they got to the big Statue to Dumbledores office, entered together.

"Boys. I know you're gay." Dumbledore admitted as soon as they walked in.

"What?" Draco asked. "Sir, you've made a mistake. Me and Harr- potter hate each other! We're not gay w-"

"Don't like, Mr Malfoy. I know full well. It's unlikely. People would never have guessed it, and it's bizarre, but I know everything at this school. I also know, Mr potter, that your friend, Mr Weasley, wasn't too keen on you being homosexual and he disowned you? I know that you wandered to the slytherin dorm and slept with Mr Malfoy." Dumbledore stopped, walked towards his desk and took a yellow sweet from his drawer.

"Sherbet lemon?" He asked.

They both shook their heads.

"Well, the point is," he unwrapped the sweet and put it into his mouth. " I think it's great you're gay. We don't have enough gay people in this world. I mean, wizards aren't gay! Are we? You are. I am. So we are! You know what I mean boys!"

That was the thing, they didn't. He made no sense! They weren't getting punished? They were getting praised?

"I mean, you're going to get homophobic language and behaviour in muffles and wizards. You just gotta deal with it! I want you two to be happy. Gosh I do! I also want that really hot muggle singer, Beyoncé to give me a lap dance but that won't work... I meAn.. Uhm... I'm going to give you two a room together!" Dumbledore fixed.

"You're what?" Harry asked.

"A room. For you two. I won't know what's going on in there if you two wanna, yanoe, do the sex thing..." Dumbledore winked. " but it's for you two to be alone and such. Floor six, corridor three, painting with the seal. Password is the school motto. Think you know it. Draco Dormeins Nunquam Titilandus? Well. Enjoy. Off you go."

Harry and Draco quickly rushed off.

"Is he high?" Harry asked.

"High?"

"You know, drugged up?" Harry explained.

"Oh... Oh... Most probably." Draco caught on.

"May as well have a look at our room" Harry said.

"Yeah. The room we will be unwatched and be doing the sex in..." Draco laughed.

And they walked off towards the moving staircase.

Is is a bit strange, sorry about that. But anyways... My iPod charger decided to grow about 8 necks and then stop working, so that happened. Brought a new one... From pound land, and I tell you what, it's actually decent, lasted me a week, better than most pound land crap... Sure everyone who lives in the U of the K can agree with me? Great. But I'm back on... I have the next few chapters done, I hope you enjoyed this one.. Thanks.