Seven

A/n, I'm really proud that I'm updating more. Yay for me?:) all you guys are so nice as well, had a small conversation with some of you over comments and I love that, I'm glad you like it. This chapter? Yeah, sucks. I didn't know how to write it. I tried.
Oh, and Jake, my boyfriend, who now reads this, said he wants a shout out every time I update, yeaaahhhh... So, I love you Jakeyyy!!! ❤️💜💙💚💛

Draco made his way to the stands. Pansy, Crabbe, Goyle and Blaise followed behind.

Blaise was still coughing "GayBoy" to Harry and sometimes Draco, he only went along because of his crush on Pansy.

"Drakie, we sit here, yes?" Pansy asked. Draco looked where she picked.

"Yeah. Whatever" and he sat down. He wanted to make sure he could see Harry at all times, and these seats were pretty good.

He could see the whole stadium and the champion tent.

Draco watched as Hermione peeped her head round the tent.

"Urgh." Draco scoffed.

"What?" pansy asked.

"Huh?"

"You said something?"

"Oh. No. Clearing my throat."

Pansy didn't say anything back, just fidgeted a bit in her seat before looking back down at the stadium.

Draco knew they were probably hugging. They're friends. Why wouldn't they. As long as they didn't kiss. Pft. Why does he care? He's not his boyfriend. They're not together. He wished they were, but they're not.

..

Draco watched the other champions tackle their dragons and he wished Harry didn't have to do it.

He's 14, he can't tackle a dragon!!

Draco was anxious. He was fidgety. He was scared out his mind.

"DrakeyPoos. Stop being like this. He's going to die and all will be good." Pansy smiled.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP PANSY! He won't die!!" Draco spat.

All the slytherins in the stands looked at him.

"H-he's Harry Potter, isn't he? The guy with endless luck. He won't die, he'll live, just to piss us off." Draco saved.

The slytherins nodded and carried on watching.

"Last, but not least, our second Hogwarts Champion, Harry Potter!" The announcer said, and Harry walked out.

He looked good, Draco thought.

Harry looked around the stadium and looked up at Draco, his stomach erupted with butterflies and he mentally cursed at what that boy did to him.

Harry ran about the dragon trying to get his egg, then, Whackk!

Harry almost got hit, Draco flung his arms around pansy and held her right in fear for Harry.

"Drakie? Uhm.. What?" Pansy asked.

Draco looked at her, shocked.

"I Uhm. I.. I'm sorry. I didn't..." Draco couldn't finish, instead he turned his attention to Harry and the dragon awkwardly.

Harry was too close to the dragon for Draco's liking. Ha. Draco had always shown so much hate towards Harry and now he's showing how much he really cares. He will be glad when this finishes.

Then, Harry mumbled a spell that summoned his Broomstick. Is that even legal? Pft. He's not even suppose to be in the tournament . It doesn't even matter Draco thought.

Draco watched Harry fly around the Dragon, he was fidgeting. His palms were sweaty. He just wanted to stop him from doing the task and pull him into his arms.

Moments later the whole stadium erupted with claps and cheers. He got the egg.

"I have to pee." Draco said, and he ran down to the champion tent to see Harry now he knew he didn't die.

"Pst!" Draco whisper yelled to Harry. He turned around.

"What?"

"I Uhm... I'm glad you didn't die" Draco said. "That came out wrong, what I meant was... See.. I-" This time, Draco was cut off by Harry's lips on his..