Spoiler Alert!

Heyaa!

Good news!

*Please read till the end*

First of all, thank you all for believing in me and waiting for so long! The comments you peeps left for me, were so motivating. I love you all to no end. That really helped me to get going. And News Flash : Chapter 26 of I Was Never Yours, Mr.CEO is updated on Radish.

Finally,I feel so happy that I could get back to writing. I owe it to you guys. 

But, don't worry about the fact that it is being updated only on Radish. It will be updated on Wattpad in a week or two. But, am not that cruel either to make you all wait for so long. I have some amazing news for you. It was only because of you readers that I was actually able to get back to writing. So it is not fair on you guys that I update only on Radish.

 So, I had an idea of creating a Facebook page over where I would be posting spoilers. I also thought of updating spoilers over here itself. 

But, due to strong copyrights and other unavoidable reasons, I couldn't execute any of the above said ideas.

But, guys! Hold on, it's not over yet! 

So, I created this new book titled "Spoiler Alert" that you can find on my profile. But, again due to apparent reasons, this book is made private

So, how do you go about reading this book?

 If you are already following me, you just have to add the book to your library, then you can start reading it.

 If you are not following me, all you have to do is, you have to follow me and then add the book to your library.  Then you can go about reading the book. Sounds simple, ain't it?

Spoiler for Chapter 26 is already updated guys, what are you waiting for? You can find the book on my profile.