Author's note

12. may.. this date is so important for me on this date was born one beautiful angel. That angel today has eighteen years and then you realize how time passed. When I think of our elementary school and how crazy we were I just smile on our funny history we made a lot jokes , had fun in every moment  and sometimes we had a sad moments witch made us to cry but even than we have been there for each other.

I am sure that all of us have some person who is so precious for you so I am sure that  you understand me. Person who today has a birthday is my best friends I will do my best to describe her . She is very smart girl and very good student and you can find her very funny but usually she is quiet and withdrawn person. And she is large crybaby like me , little things can hurt her and make her to cry. Also what is important is her talents, she is great artist and writer. Her beautiful drawings are incredible and awesome , if you don't believe me you should check her instagram and you will see, also she got a lot of awards for writing. Yeah I am so proud of her.

What is more important is that she is so great friend and very good person. As her best friend I want to say it's my honer to be her friend. She is always here for me in any time and any moment. We share good things and bad things hahaha and food of course.

When we talk about kpop. Like me and any kpoper she is obsessed with them. Her favorite group is Exo but she likes much more groups like BTS, SHINee..etc. So like main character for this book I chose Chanyeol from Exo, because he is one of her biases. 

So I decided to write this story like present for her birthday, it's not so long but  I will do my best to surprise her and show  that I love my friend. 

Chingu Saranghae and happy birthday. <3 <3 <3