I miss you

Chanyeol's pov

Everything around me was blurry. I barely opened my eyes and saw white walls and light in front of me trough the fog and also I was feeling big pain at my head. 

"Jiyeon." I murmured painfully looking for Jiyeon at once somebody grabbed me for arm. That was some soft and warm hand. "Jiyeon." one more time I murmured. 

"I am here don't worry Chanyeol." she spoke up my name. 

"I remember this is my name I am Park Chanyeol." I declared all sleepy not opening my eyes. "Where I am?" I asked. 

"We are in hospital you was not okay." Jiyeon explained still holding my hand strongly showing me that I shouldn't be scared. 

"Thanks for being here for me. " I stuttered. 

"It's okay. I will always be here for you sleep now, we will talk later." she touched my hair and very soon I have slept again. 

Jiyeon's pov

Chanyeol has slept in hospital and I decided to go in his company and inform their friends where is Chanyeol and explain everything. I am sure they were worried about him a lot. So I exited from hospital and took taxi. 

Very soon I arrived in front of SM Entertainment and entered in. "What should I do now?" I asked myself staring at that big building I am glad that Chanyeol works for this very popular and big company. 

"Miss you shouldn't be here. " a security guard warned me. 

"Please help me, I need to tall with Chanyeol's friends. " I said begging.

"Ah you are just one crazy fan please go out." he was very rude. 

"Please mister I really need to talk withe them. " I shouted but he grabbed me for my arm  started pulling me out. "Leave me alone." I yelled. 

"What is happening here?" at once someone spoke up making me to turn my head to see who is  that and my eyes widened when I saw eight very good looking and handsome boys how looks at me. 

"Are you Chanyeol's friends?" I asked them trying to escape from security but he was holding my arm very intensely. 

"You know Chanyeol." one of them uttered staring at me and I just nodded. "Please security leave her alone we need to talk." and man who was holding me immediately left me alone. Politely I bowed and started to walk following eight very handsome boys. We went at some cafe bar which is in that company, I am sure that workers take rest here. 

"Tell us where is Chanyeol?" boys who has big eyes and eyebrows spoke up watching me curiously. 

"He is in hospital now, but don't worry Chanyeol is okay now. He had accident.." and I started explaining all situation what happened with him, I told them everything about accident, amnesia and other things. 

"I knew that something happened to him." other boy with sexy eyes and cool hair added. 

"What is your name?" One asked.

"I am Jiyeon." I introduced myself bowing. 

"Jiyeon, you are very pretty. Thanks for taking care about Chanyeol we are really happy that you found him and help him." the boy who has Chinese accent smiled sweetly. 

"It's okay, Chanyeol is beautiful guy." I made fake smile. I was really happy that he found who is he, but somehow I was jealous that Grouchy won't be with me anymore. "Please go in hospital he needs you guys." I added getting up from chair. 

"What about you?" boy with hair like in sheep uttered sadly. 

"I will be okay, I am going home now grandmother is worrying for me." light smile appeared at my face and with low head I exited from company. 

Grouchy really deserves to work in company like this and to be popular. He is not good just outside he is actually an angel inside I know that. Because of that he deserve the best girl in this world some actor or singer who is handled him. I am just one ordinary girl who has nothing special and this is reason to escape from his life and let him to enjoy. 

I didn't notice that tears begin to roll down at my cheeks. "Jiyeon don't cry this is just stupid adventure where you have fallen in love for the first time in life." I consoled myself wiping tears from face. After that I entered in bus and went in my village where I belong. 

one year later...

Chanyeol's pov

"Sure you enjoy the concert?"  Suho yelled at the microphone tiredly asking fans. We were in a concert and we finished today's performance. 

"Aaaaaaaaaaaa!!!" ExoL yelled happily cheering for us. 

"Now we will read questions which fans sent for us." Suho declared and nine if us sat at chairs wanting to read questions which fans send us. 

"First question is for Kai, so Kai when was your first kiss?" Suho asked Kai and all fans shouted from nervousness. 

"Ahaha I don't know actually I don't remember it was a long time ago, maybe when I was 15." Kai laughed and fans screamed even more.

"Okay next question is for Chen. Chen did you have a lot of girls?" 

"No, just two of them." Chen answered simply and fans yelled. 

"Chanyeol it's  your turn. Do you remember your first love?" Suho asked me and my heart almost stopped. That reminded me on Jiyeon and I was silent few seconds. 

"My first love?" I stuttered nervously. "Ahh, I really had a lot of girls in my life but my first love happened  last year in one village. Actually this is not Chanyeol's first love it's Grouchy's."

"Grouchy? Who is he?"  Sehun asked and all fans got silent. 

"Grouchy is one side of me who learned how to enjoy in life and how to love. That side of me learned that you can live in place where you don't have any electricity and money but still you can live happy just because you are with person who you love more than your life." I talked slowly while my voice shivered. I remembered all this situations with Jiyeon. I really miss her a lot she is the person who makes me happy. 

"Awww!" Fans giggled. 

"Next question is for Sehun..." they continued with questions but I couldn't concentrate. My hear was hitting my chest and I was missing that girl so much. That day she just escaped from me and I didn't want to catch her. How stupid I am. I really need to find her and talk with her immediately. 

When concert finished anon I went out trying to find my car. When I meant that I should have go to see Jiyeonn really meant to! "Chanyeol where are you going?" boys were following me.

"Guys not now please let's talk later." I ordered walking toward my car. 

"Seriously Chanyeol we have fan meeting now." Xiumin was angry. 

"Sorry okay I am so sorry." I said walking toward car and I noticed that boy entered in stopping to follow me.

"Grouchy." I heard someone said my nickname.

"Guys pleas leave me alone!" I shouted opening my car and also in that moment I looked toward boys but where no one expect for one girl. 

My heart skipped. Not far from me was standing Jiyeon in beautiful pink dress and with long hair, her eyes have been still shine and face was face of angel.

 to be continued...