Chapter 7- Bingley

~Short Chapter~

Darcy shifted uncomfortably on the chair he was atop of and looked at Mr. Bingley. Mr. Bingley was focused on the Lieutenant while Darcy is being a mess. "What do you think Colonel Darcy?" Darcy's head spun towards the lieutenant and clenched his jaw.

"I can tell you are busy with some things.... Pardon me, Colonel." The Colonel went back to his business while the Lieutenant carried on with his plan.

After Colonel Darcy went to his designated room, Mr. Bingley went in after him. "I want to talk to you about some other things, Darcy." Darcy's head snapped up at Bingley and Bingley smiled. "After we have met Ms. Foxxe, you have been looking uncomfortable and all smiley all at once. What is wrong, my friend?"

Darcy sighed before he rubbed his head. "I do not know even if I wish to know. It is peculiar don't you think?" Darcy asked with a frown as he thought about his feelings. He never knew what he feels for he does not have felt this way before except for Miss Elizabeth but as he thought, this was much stronger.

"What do you feel? Perhaps you can tell me." Darcy sighed before he proceeded on to his feelings. "I can feel the blistering beat of my heart and in other chances it halts whenever I perceive her. She makes me feel vulnerable yet dauntless. I do not know what she does to me nor what she beholds but I swear, I fell under her spell. I hope to see someday that she becomes mine yet I know she would not seeing that I killed her lover."

He took a glance at Bingley and he caught him smiling. "What are you grinning at?" Bingley laughed at Darcy before answering, "Well, I think what got you in a string! You are in love Darcy!" Darcy felt petrified at the thought of being in love. "No. No. That is impossible. I am not in love." Darcy protested.

"You can say what you want but you can not deny it. It shows and shows, Mr. Darcy."