CHAPTER 17

Chapter 17

    Adrien smiled as you two walked into your room. He looked around before taking a seat at your desk. He glared at you, then at your books amongst other books neatly piled. He smirked as he saw a diary looking thing. You panicked as he grabbed it. You quickly snatched it. What even was in your diary?

*******************************************************************************************

Day 1 in Paris

Dear Diary,

    Why even am I writing this diary? Today is going to be my first day at a school here in Paris. It seems pretty stupid really. Oh what does? Moving here. There's nothing particularly special about Paris. You'd hear Americans wish that they could go to Paris. This is a living hell. What could possibly be so good? I'm going to hate Paris.

    On second thought...

    I walked into the building, a crowd of students eyeing my every move. AND THEN I SAW IT. I SAW HIM. ADRIEN AGRESTE. MY BEST FRIEND. OR AT LEAST HE WAS, TILL HE MOVED AWAY. And that was pretty sad. But guys, here I am. He saw me, smiling, and walked to me. OMG! AND WE TALKED!

~

2nd day at Paris

    SHIT! ADRIEN IS A SUPER HERO? HUH?

    So,

Then it happened. A fight broke out, right across my house. A huge robotic figure surged through the streets of Paris. And just like that, Adrien transformed into Cat Noir. He had a nice outfit—it suited him. It was really tight, and um, well, let's not get caught up in how tight it was.

His hair was put in a different style, and grew a bit darker. And his eyes... that shit... was dark. I don't even know what it was.

So day 2 and I'm already having a crush.

Nathanael? No.

Max? Never.

Kim? Ew... no.

Ivan? Nah, I ship him with Mylène.

Nino? Also shipped by me.

    Using process of elimination its obviously Adrien. But I'm too, well, caca for him. Also, my writing is trash. *

*******************************************************************************************

I hid the stupid book and turned back to Adrien. Wow that book reminds me of how lucky I am, how trash I am, and how much I'm in love with Adrien.