CHAPTER 20 PT 1

" SANDWICHES!" I yell aloud, still on the floor. I puffed my cheeks and tried to hold in the laughter. He chuckled and got up, helping me as well. "So how about a walk in the park eh?" He nodded and we walked to the park, in pure silence. The fountain was off, as the cold breeze chilled our spines. We sat on the concrete Fountain, as Adrien told me stupid cat puns. Like WTF (for my friends, *WFT lol).

2ND PERSON POV

"Hey Adrien... can I ask you something?" You turned to him, a light blush on your face. His face was also flushed.

"Yeah."

"How much do you love Ladybug?" His eyes widened.

"Well... a lot..."

"Hehe... that's what I thought." You sighed and turned away. Why did life have to be this way? Tears trickled down your face, and you didn't know why. Was it the cold? No. Couldn't be. Was it the way you were feeling? How much you loved Adrien? Was it that? Is that why you're crying? Is that the cause of your sudden breakdown?

Adrien peered at your face, taking a double take. You were crying. And that was something that usually didn't occur. Life may give you lemons, but the lemons weren't always strong. Maybe it was time to take the burden off your shoulders.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LIKE HER?!" You felt your body give in, as you dropped to your knees, sobbing. Tears dripped onto the pavement. You tried to stop crying, but the tears just came out. You sniffled, rising from the ground. A pang of guilt hit you like a truck, and you couldn't support your legs anymore. They buckled in place, as you fell once again. Just as you thought your waterworks were just about done, they came streaming again. The salty tears stopped at the corners of your lips. Your body was shaking.  Adrien stared at you in horror, trying to get your attention. "TELL ME! Tell me... why not me?" You widened your eyes as those words flew out your mouth.

"W-What?" His tone was soft and calm like the flowing waters of Parisian streams. It almost shunned out the emotions that you just experienced.

"Just ignore what I said. You wouldn't care anyway. " And with that you stormed off. You pushed the doors of your house open, and ran straight to your room. I'm a joke. A little joke. It's unfair. Is he blind? No. I mustn't speak that way about Ladybug. She's so sweet. I'm unfair. You thought.

You soon fell asleep, and heard the door bust open.