Chapter 20 Pt 2

What could possibly calm you down?

Here you were, sleeping, your lips downturned with sorrow. So was this your confession? Was that it? Just that? "You wouldn't care anymore?" That's  your confession?

The door busted open, as you jolted upward from your bed. Not even 5 minutes of sleep is what you got. It was Adrien. When your eyes were puffy and swollen from your salty tears, this was the time he came. When you'd feel most dejected, he came now? Great. Just the proper timing, eh?

"Y-Y/N? Are you ok?" He asked with a polite tone. You wanted to do two things. You wanted to speed towards him and kiss him flat on the lips. On the other hand, you wanted to choke him with all your might and say ,"Really? Am I ok? I just ran off in tears, cried alone in my room, my eyes are as red as tomato's... and you've got the nerve to ask if I'm ok?"

You nodded, and tried to think of a lie. "Y-Yeah I'm fine."

"But your sweaty palms and tired face beg to differ." He sat down on your bed. He grabbed your hand and slid them down his leg, drying your hand. Blood rushed to your cheeks, making you blush. "You'll be ok."

"Did you not hear what I was saying?"

"Oh I did. However, I don't want to spoil my plans."

You thought about what he said. And then it dawned on you.

---------------------------------------------

A/N Thanks for 6K reads!