CHAPTER 4

The next day, thank goodness, was a Saturday. Sadly, there's homework. You scribbled the answers haphazardly onto your paper as quick as you could. But honestly, that was only distraction for yesterday. You were jealous of Ladybug, the thought of them together igniting a dangerous fire in your heart. Out of rage, you threw your books at the now opening door.

Speaking of the devil, the blonde boy was who opened your door, quickly shielding himself from the books. He smiled, though obviously worried.

    "HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THIS STUPID FREAKING HOMEWORK WHEN I AM TOTALLY DISTRACTED?!" You shouted, throwing your hands in the cool air. "JEEZ!"

"I don't know, Y/N. Are you ok? Do you need anything?" He asked, coming towards you.

"Yeah... I'm fine. I'm still pretty starstruck from yesterday." You say scratching your head. "Sorry."

"Nono, it's fine! Hey, I'm gonna go to my house to play video games.... If you want to come..." He suggested.

"Ummm..." You looked around at your homework. "Fine."

    His smile grew from ear to ear. You realized where he gets the whole smile from as you smirk.

    The two of you walked to his house in, well, awkward silence to say the least. What were you to say? 'Nice Face'? No.

Why is being in love so hard?

    Come to think of it, yes, you were in love. Actually, you've been since the day you found out he was Cat Noir. Or maybe before then. Maybe you only realized it because he told you his big secret. Not even his closest family or friends know. It's an honor to know he trusts you like that, and it causes your heart to skip a beat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~