Chapter 1

My name is Liza Koshy. I live in Houston Texas, but I can't say that I really live there sense I don't really have a life. But, I do have one friend that does have a life. That's Gabbie. She pretty much gives me have a life. I expect myself to get in the same argument I got into with my mom as last year about being home school. The first day of school is tomorrow and on a scale from 1-10, I'd say  about 11 when it comes to not wanting to go to school. It's not that I don't get good grades, but no one likes me. I guess if I stay away from everyone, everyone will stay away from me. The only reason I can make an exception to Gabbie is because she has been there for me since kindergarten. But, it was so hard to get her to be my friend. So, now everyone time I think about getting new friends I think about how much pressure I had being Gabbie's friend. The thing is, it really did benifit and she's my best friend. I should probably go to bed now, sense no one is going to let me stay at home for the rest of the senior year.
============================
Today's the first day of school and I don't really have a good idea of what is going to happen this year. I get dressed, wash my face, and brush my teeth and get out the door. I get in the car starting to regret it. But, I went anyway,
============================
As I pull up at the school, EVERYONE was silently just staring at me. So, I got back into the car and right when I was about to close the door, I felt someone grab my arm....