Ch.22

Liza POV:
S: My answer is always gonna be yes.
L: Really?
S: Of course, Liza, I'm not letting you stay with David, you can't go home, and I don't REALLY have my heart set on Stanford. I have better things to do.
L: Thank you!
I start to cry and then hug her. Amaya and Gabbie joined in too.
I got out of the bathroom and saw this beautiful dark red house. Here's a picture

(  I live in the exact same house, just dark red and couldn't find a picture of it)We walked into the house with a China cabinet, keyboard, and white couches

( I live in the exact same house, just dark red and couldn't find a picture of it)
We walked into the house with a China cabinet, keyboard, and white couches. In another room, there were leather couches, a flat -screen tv, a stereo next to that, and the backyard was too pretty for words.
L: Safiya, your house is amazing
S: Awww thank you.
Everyone starts walking in and talk while eating junk food and watched a 49ers game. By night, everyone was outside, laying on the grass and silently watching the stars. All day, David had been staring at me and I did the same to him. It isn't a secret that I love him, but I feel like trash, because everyone knows I love someone who totally broke my heart, and know I have to live in the same house as him for another week. The boys slept in the room next to us while we filmed a video for Safiya's channel.
S: Liza
L: Ya
S: All of the boys in the comments are trying to get at you
I laughed and then read the comments. We cracked.up at all the cringyness that was put into them. After that, we all went to sleep and decided to go to Safiya's old school.
The next morning
I woke up, brushed my teeth, and wore some of Safiya's clothes to school. We walked to the school, walked through the gates, and hear some really annoying kid yelling out
Ak: HEY THERE'S SAFIYA THE PREGNANT 13!!!!
-----------------------------------------------
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 2k reads! Cliffhanger, vote, I'm tired, and...
STAY AWAY FROM OTHER'S PRIVACY
xoxo, Safiya