Ch.17

Before I start this chapter, I would just like to data say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 1k, you Da besta.
------------------------------------------------
Liza POV:
L: I will
D: Really?!
L: YES, YESYESYESYES!!!!
We kissed and then all of the sudden, the whole crew walks in the house.
Crew: WE ALL MOVING TO L.AAAAA!!!
Z: POOL PARTY AT MY HOUSE.
We all cheered as we got in the cars and drove to Zane's house.
David and I went with Zane and Gabbie. As we arrived, I saw Safiya with her hair down for the first time. She was wearing a swim suit with her legs in the water. As I approached her, I saw red in the pool. Her head was down, facing the pool.
L: Safiya, are you okay.
She looked at me, then fell into the pool and laid at the bottom unconscious. We all ran to go get Alex.
L and G: Alex, Safiya is unconscious at the bottom of the pool!
Alex ran and jumped into the pool. About five seconds later, he certainly out of the pool with Safiya in his hands. He laid her on a seat as we all watched her. He put his head beside her neck and took her hand. He sounded so worried as he cried
Ax: Stay with me baby, please stay with me, I need you. I cried along with Gabbie, as I hugged David, and Gabbie hugged Zane.
D: It's gonna be okay.
Ax: I love you.
D: She's waking up!
Ax: Safiya
S: You're....such......an.....idiot.
We all cheered, as Alex and Safiya kissed.
S: Hold up, hold up.
G: What?
S: If you guys tell my parents, you're gonna be unconscious.
Am: Just so you know, I'm the one who used my super hero powers to heal you.
S: And you still ain't getting paid sh-
Z: It's ready, the foods ready.
We all ran to the table, and then Scotty slipped. Alex carried Safiya into the house and patched her up. The party was going perfect until....