Ch.15

AN:
Now, I know that in my previous chapter I said I won't be posting for a while. But, I think what I meant was that I won't be posting as constantly, so enjoy!
------------------------------------------------
Three months later.....
Liza POV:
L: DAVID YOU ARE SUCH A PAIN IN THE A-
D: ANYONE COULD BE AS STUBBORN AND ANNOYING AS YOU, BUT THEY AREN'T BECAUSE THEY KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE WITH SOMEONE LIKE YOU!
L: THEN WHY DON'T YOU LEAVE HUH, BECAUSE I DON'T WANT YOU WITH ME EITHER!
D: FINE!
David slammed the door and I immediately broke down crying. I leaned against the door and slowly made my way down the door. I put my face in my knees and cried for 20 minutes straight. I fixed my makeup and went to go outside and see David there. I ran up to him and slammed him against his car. Then passionately kissed him.
D: I'm sorry princess
We kissed again as I wrapped my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. He kissed my neck and carried me up to my room. He laid on my bed as he put me on his lap.
D: Liza, why were you acting like such a b-
L: Because Safiya's leaving Houston and she said that she's leaving for a month, but she might stay for a long time and now Alex is acting like a jerk and now I'm acting like a jerk also.
D: Liza, do you even now where she's moving to?
L: She's moving to Stanford university.
D: What the f-
L: Friends are so hard to lose
D: I now princess, I know.
L: And, Amaya's going with her.
D: Oh gosh, well there's one more thing you should know.
L: What
D: I am....
To be or not to be continued....
Shout out to Luvlilbrowngirl, so go follow her and I am so sorry I don't post as much, but if you read this chapter, then vote, comment and share it.
xoxo, Safiya