Ch.21

(Text Convo)
D: Liza is just a friend, I like you
Safiya pulled over and they all stared at us as if we were a tv and this was a drama reality show. But I couldn't feel anything but hurt and untrustworthy of anyone. I can't feel my bones or as if I'm alive. I'm sitting on his lap and that's probably why I feel dead. In a split second, I pull away from him look down and a tear falls down my creaking realize I'm not dead, I with that tear, I was done with my sad phase, and now I was on my MAD PHASE. I slowly raised .my head and looked at him with the same eyes I looked at Amy with when she kissed David. Anytime there's an interference with our relationship, no after if it's a friendship or a soul mate, I give the person who caused it the same look.
L: You say you love me, as a friend right? And you didn't want a relationship with me right? Just friends? WELL DON'T YOU EVER THINK ABOUT SAYING YOU KNOW ME, BECAUSE YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE SUCH AN IDIOT FOR THINKING THAT YOU LOVED ME.
I saw a single tear go down his face. I start to bawl cause I know that letting go of his is like dropping him into hell.
L: If there's one thing I want from you is that you don't don't do the same thing to her, because I am experiencing hell right now. I ran to the bathroom and cried.
David POV:
I don't know why I cheated on Liza. She's the one I want, not Amy. It was too hard to say anything when I just got exposed and I don't know what I'm gonna do without here. I love her so much and lost her to a slut. Liza ran to the bathroom and cried. So, Safiya, Gabbie, Amaya, Carly, Erin, and Kristen all beat me up. It was SUPER PAINFUL and the guys continued to sing SO TERRIBLY. THIS IS A DISASTER.
Liza POV:
How? How? How do I still love David. I mean, I always thought that if you break up with someone, then you don't like them any more. But who am I to talk, I mean, I have never been in a relationship like this before. I can all the Ford beating him up, but knowing that letting go of my baby is putting us both in hell. Gabbie walked in and gave me a huge hug as I cried on her shoulder. Then Safiya and Amaya walked in.
G: We're gals as in
Gabbie
Amaya
Liza
Safiya
I laughed and then we sat in silence for a little, UNTIL I broke it.
L: Can I live in your house for this month, cause I'm not going back to Houston until then.
S: My answer is....
------------------------------------------------
Hi, cliffhanger, vote, comment, follow me on musically and lively, and......
STAY BRUSHING YOUR TEETH
xoxo, Safiya