Ch.26

I was backed up against the railing of the second story. Need you have to understand, these lasers aren't the type to just get you caught and you wait for a parent to pick- NO. Sense there's a freakin jewelry shop here, THESE ARE TASER LASERS! THEY MIGHT KILL ME. I tripped and fell off the railing dreaming my LUNGS out. Along with everybody else. We screamed so loud that the alarm broke and the lasers turned off. I thought it was the end until I fell into DAVID'S ARMS. It's like every time I give him a sign a to stay away from me, everything else tells me yo come back, and I want the signs to STOP. Cause I will, just not right now.
L: I...I would sat th-thank you, but that would be an understatement.
We laughed as he carried me and then kissed me and I kissed back.
I hopped off David and he got on both knees.
D: Liza please, please, I need you, bad.....please
Everyone could see the tears coming out out of his eyes. Every looked at me with eyes telling me I should do it.
L: David I-
All the sudden you could here a mall cop yelling for us
Mc: Show yourself! I already know you're in here!
I mouthed for us to go and we ran to the Sears door, but it was locked. The mall cop wasn't far from us.
L: The bobby pins!
Erin took them from her hair and gave them to me.
I kept trying and trying to get it opened. Right when the mall cop got an inch away from us, I got it opened and sprinted to the van and sped home.
D: Liza, so will you be my girlfriend again?
L: Ummm....
I ran up to my to my room. OH COME ON! My WHOLE BODY ALWAYS DOES WHAT I DON'T WANT. But I do need time to think. Gabbie walked up to me.
G: You having trouble with David?
L: Ya
G: Liza, David needs you. I know you can't imagine yourself in a house with anyone else in the world. I have noticed, that there are signs for you to come back to him. EVERY SINGLE TIME I'm with him, he talks about how beautiful you are and how you make him wanna take a turn on life.
I walked downstairs to David sitting on the couch.
L: I've decided, and I'm saying....
------------------------------------------------
Comment what Liza should say in the next chapter or a q cause I might be doing a q and a if I get enough questions
STAY OUT OF FIGHTS
xoxo, Safiya