Ch.11

David POV:
I could only think about Liza and worried about her. I ended up worrying myself to sleep at 6 at night for some reason. I wake up next to Amy in her underwear at about 9 at night.
D: What the hell are you doing in my house nak-
A: We agreed not talk about the sex.
She sounded drunk. Somebody knocked on the door and for some reason Amy came with me. the worst part was that Liza was the one who knocked. That was it that was my chance. Amy ruined it. I lost the most beautiful girl in the world because of some unwanted ex girlfriend
D: IF YOU AREN'T OUT OF MY HOUSE IN THREE SECONDS, I'M CALLING THE COPS. THIS IS WHY OUR RELATIONSHIP LASTED A WEEK. LONGER THAN THE RELATIONSHIP THAT YOU'LL HAVE WITH YOUR KID OR THEIR UNDER AGED FATHER THAT THEY DIDN'T EVEN KNOW EXISTED.
----------The next morning------------
Liza POV:
I don't want to be popular anymore. I never thought that I would miss the old Liza. But, I'm looking way too deep into this. All I have to do is.... I'm not gonna go to school for a straight week. Our school has a program where that are cameras in the classroom so you hook your computer to the cameras so you're pretty much at school while you're at home. The girls did the same, except they stayed at my house for the week so I wouldn't be lonely (my parents are on an anniversary trip). Gabbie went into my room and found all the cringe worthy songs I wrote about David.
A: Using? Honey, you are not ok
L: You're right
We talked about it for a little and then I here a knock on the door. It was Alex. Safiya smiled jumped up and tackled him onto the floor. They starting laughing and then kissed.
Others: Awwwwww!!!!!!
Alex: Hey, Liza why did you kiss another guy?
L: What?
A: That's what David said
L: Ok THAT'S IT
I stomped outside and
L: DAVID, YOU BI-
I then realized the fact that there was.....
------------------------------------------------
And we are going to rapper this chapter up right here. THANK you so much for reading! If you liked this video then vote it, follow me, and share it with your friends. As always, for this chapter I'm giving a shout out to babylovely222, so make sure you go and follow her. Please comment what you want for the next chapter and anything, because I don't have anymore people to give shout outs to, I might even put you in the story! So make sure you start commenting!
xoxo, Safiya