The life

Everyone thinks it's great, my life I mean. What with being the daughter of Kristen and Cole Blue. Yes, I'm a part of the famous Blue family. One of 5 Blue kids. I'm the youngest. We live in the fabulous Los Angeles amongst other celebrity families.

Moms the proud owner of a range of designer boutiques, and all with the obvious name Blue to follow the trend. They're based in mainly all the big cities in the world. Dad is the head of the Blue management company, managing up and coming artists and groups, topping the charts and organising red carpet events etc.

The celebrity lifestyle actually came from our great grandma on dads side, Elisabeth, the Broadway actress. She used to tell stories of her shows and on stage and was the sweetest old lady ever. Grandpa on the same side of the large family started off the huge family management business that dad has carried on ever since. Its massive now dealing with the biggest artists in music and the industry each year.

You could say I have the most perfect lifestyle, but no one actually knows just what it's really like.

I have three older sisters, two being twins - Tia and Beth - aged 17 they're the voice of the family, literally, dad formed them into the hottest voices of 2013 in a twin band. The other sister is Lara, she's 21 and studying songwriting and piano at Music school in New York. My only brother is Brody, he's 19 and is in a band playing lead guitar, meaning girls obsessing over him.

And then theirs me, Summer Blue, I'm a little bit different to the rest of my music loving family. I'm following more in mom's world of fashion. I've been a model since the age of 5, since the company that found Kate Moss and other big super models, approached my mom and me. I love it but I don't know if that's what I want to do for the rest of my life.

I'm not even 16 yet but I feel like I've been in a working environment for ever. It was harder for me to grow up in the spotlight. My brother and sisters are all growing more successful all the time in the music world, whereas that wasn't my route, the paparazzi are always criticising saying I'm a big let down.

When I'm not modelling I love to write, yet again about fashion in my blog. I'm a big fan of photography, which is possibly another reason of why I love modeling. My passion for fashion and photography just made it even clearer. Maybe modelling is my route but I don't like to say that because I'm letting my dad down. Him and mom went through a really tense time once I joined fashion rebelling against my siblings. I remember the shouting going on until midnight and me crying myself to sleep, they didn't even sleep in the same room for a few months. I don't have a daddy daughter relationship with him, we are far too different. His management company still manages me but he doesn't do it personally, he's my siblings manager but another Lady, Joules manages me, she's from the fashion industry who was brought in.

Schools always been hard for all of us kids. I went to a public school until I turned 10, I hated it and was bullied from the age of 7, no one really understood the life I had, I missed loads of school for modelling. But once they started understanding, they hated me. Jealousy, mom had said one night when I'd had a really bad day, I'd cried and cried and cried even more. I have a tutor now, Connie, she's 27 and comes everywhere with me. We work around two to four hours a day unless I have a full schedule then I'll have to catch up the day after. I have weekends off unless I've had a full week. She can be very annoying with her controlling ways but she is lovely and its great to be able to call her a friend and not just a tutor.

"When did you get these?" Tia exclaims. We are stood in my closet rearranging my many hundreds of pairs of shoes. Tia's hiding a pair of gold diamante encrusted louboutins.

"couple of months ago in Florida." I answer back remembering the trip to the mall with Connie after a bikini shoot.

I place the last pair of wedges onto the bottom shoe rail. One of the walls is full of shelves all stuffed with heels, boots, sneakers and sandals. Tia's been helping me for the past half an hour, she is by far my favourite sibling. She's the most down to earth girl ever and she's such a laugh, we always have fun and I love hanging out with her even if its just tiding my wardrobe. As boring as it can be.