Prep

Hey guys!

Thank you so much for the support so far. I'm so sorry I haven't updated for a while, I felt like this book absolutely sucked and I was beginning to lose faith completely in this whole thing.

I've had so many exams at school recently but now I've sudden had a boost of confidence again to resume and hopefully begin to enjoy writing this again.

Please bare with me, I'm trying my best, honestly!

Anyway, hopefully you'll enjoy!

Stay beautiful!

Emily xox

************************************************************

"Freaking out, freaking out, freaking out!" Was honestly the only words that would slip out of my mouth as the question "How are you?" was asked by my best friend down the phone.

I'd been awake for an hour and instantly had to call her.

For some reason, today felt like it was going to be a great day. The smile on my face that literally cannot be wiped off just proves it even more. And to top it all off I'd be spending the whole day with Jay alone, without any distractions or interruptions. Just me and him.

My hair flows loosely over my shoulders in a greasy mess. I hang up the phone and head for the bathroom.

Half an hour later I'm showered and teasing through my hair with a plastic combe after blow drying it leaving a beach wave effect.

My face feels fresher than ever and my skin just won't stop glowing alongside my eyes.

Jay would be over in an hour or so. He was planning something big but it had to be kept a surprise apparently.

Just thinking of him and our kiss yesterday makes me smile even more. I feel like the Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland anyone would think I'm totally crazy or high on drugs if they'd seen me in this persona.

Clothes. I need clothes.

"I don't know where were going though" I sing to myself, yes my happiness makes me sing?

Urm okay, just go with it nothing will spoil my day. Not even my terrible singing voice.

I rummage through my clothes in the wardrobe.

Formal or casual. Short or long.

This is harder than I originally thought.

Guessing its time to compromise.

I chose to wear my favourite silver snake print bikini underneath instead of underwear but remember to put a matching mint green lacy combo into my white fringed handbag.