Trouble.

My flight lands at a quarter to eight in the morning and I instantly feel the immense pressure and anxiety as soon as I pull down my large black shades over my eyes and exit via the huge glass automatic doors of LAX airport into the boiling hot summer air to be instantly yelled at by the paps in their blacked out window cars.

My name is yelled countless of times with questions thrown at me on my next shoot, where I'd been for a week and the weirdest question... How's Brody's new girlfriend?

Well me and Brody aren't close but for one thing I know I'd be filled in if he had a new girl on the block.

My bodyguard, Tony, pulls at my arm blocking the paparazzi Away from me and allowing myself and Connie to clamber into the back of the vehicle.

*******

"You didn't think taking a week off would matter? Are you crazy?" Mom screams at me down the phone. I'd called her to let her know I'd landed safely and she automatically went into a rage upon hearing my voice.

Its not like this is the first time I've been away either, knowing my busy schedule and everything I can be in America one day and France the next all whilst moms sleeping or on a spa weakened and she'll never know I had even left.

But this time is different.

She's crazily mad at me.

"For the thousandth time mom I'm sorry, I should have called you but it was a last minute thing." I beg down the phone in an attempt to reason.

"I have a meeting. We'll discuss this later. In the meantime you better head to management" she says a little less terrifyingly and hangs up before I can say another word.

I know what she means, dad will slaughter me and so will Adrienne no doubt. Well here goes nothing..

I call my driver and head out towards the management offices.

********

"Kids these days oh my goodness..." Adrienne mutters under her breath after I recite a long heartfelt speech in apology... Maybe I should take a career in acting too..

"Well then since your back I can now call Mal back and say you will be able to fly out for Sunday."

My jaw drops. I know I'd be busy once returning but today's Saturday and I'm going to have to catch a flight either super early tomorrow or tonight if she wants me on a shoot tomorrow.

"Where is this?"

"Mal?" she repeats the name as if I should know who Mal is. "Mal from seventeen magazine wants to do a spread with you for the August issue... And for a summer issue so your off to the Nevada desert!" She grins.

"great." I say a little half heartedly.

"honey you weren't surely expecting to have a vacation and be free for the next few days to get your life back in order?" She grins trying to hide a chuckle.

I roll my eyes and stare at her blankly.

"Well off you go, get some rest then I'll have a car pick you up at 7. Bye sweetie."

She beckons towards the total glass door and resumes tapping her iMac keyboard.

My shoulders slump forwards and I shuffle towards the door cursing under my breath.

Once the lift stops at the ground floor I'm instantly approached by Madison a secretary at Blue management.

I smile and head towards the cafeteria Madison in tow as she orders coffee behind me. I grab a pineapple and mango smoothie then head into the fresh outdoor air.

The paps crowd around me like a swarm of wasps and Tony instantly steps in swiping them back.

Maybe I'll just head back inside..

********

'Hey beautiful how's it like being back? You look good today :P'

I read from my phone after stepping out of the shower. Jay. He'd obviously seen the news that I'd just landed or whatever..

I smile a little and wrap the plush towel tighter around my figure as I place the iPhone back on top of a cabinet to resume drying.

'Hey, its just brilliant flying to Nevada tonight, be jealous. Not."

Sarcasm is key.

'Aww you poor thing, go get some food and sleep.'

I smile and reply with a kiss face emoji before heading downstairs for food.

********

Hey guys!

I'm so so sorry it took me THIS long to update..

I've been revising so hard lately due to last year at high school and exams are crazy at the moment..

I really hope you guys are enjoying reading my book and I'm really motivated to continue for now... Some big stuff coming up so stay reading!!

Anyways..

Please check out my other stories on my page - emi292

FOLLOW, COMMENT, VOTE etccc.........

Thank you

Emily xox