finally?

*************************************************************

And I'm back guys! This time with 100 views!

Thank you all so so so much! I've really been going through some rough times with ideas etc towards the story.

Also I've been super focussed on my new story You, me and them - CHECK IT OUT!!!

anyway, please enjoy!!

AS ALWAYS PLEASE FOLLOW, VOTE, COMMENT ETC!

and check out YOU, ME AND THEM

Em xxx

********************************************************

As Jay said, he didn't come round on Wednesday and I didn't expect him too either but I couldn't help but feel a little disappointed, yet super intrigued at what he'd meant by lying about the thing on my face and not then telling me why he'd done so.

Wednesday takes forever to pass, me and Connie head into the high streets and take to the shops, buying two new bikinis and a present for Adrienne as a way of apologising for the inconvenient trip so I buy her a chic red rose print scarf from a Marc Jacobs boutique costing $65.

However finally after dinner at a sushi bar we go back to the hotel, signalling the end of the day and bed time ready to see Jay tomorrow even though I hadn't heard anything from him.

I take a shower and dress into some denim shorts and a black tube top then rest on the couch watching a few clips of programmes on the TV then flicking over the channel to see Chloe on the screen smiling back at me from a sports field.

Arghh! I'm so bored I think to myself, even the staring contest with the can of Pepsi doesn't interest me, well is it supposed to?

I check my phone for the millionth time and, Yay! One new message, finally!

Hey! I'll be coming by the hotel in just under 10 minutes, maybe go for ice cream or movie? Jay :)

Ahhh!! I squeal, finally he replies I grin to myself. Oh dear, 10 minutes, look at the state of me, this disastrous look will take at least half an hour to sort out the look.

I get of my lazy ass and wander into my room and head for the wardrobe immediately spotting a short pale blue pencil skirt and a white floaty blouse. On my feet I place on a pair of pastel blue wedges with a small white buckle at the ankle. It matches perfectly and with my hair I place a white bow clip, pinning back the front bits. I apply some pale pink lip gloss and a few layers of mascara on the top lashes, none on the bottom to enthuse a natural look. Great! I think as the doorbell chimes and I squeal in delight again.