Back

After what felt like the longest two weeks of my life I finally arrive home to the fresh smell of vanilla and pretty bath soaps in my en suite bathroom where I lay splashing in the jucuzi style bath tub.

Fortunately for me Tia, Beth and Mom are all home which means no empty house which I really do hate.

I grab the fluffy white towel and wrap it tightly around my body as I step out onto the white marble bathroom flooring. I begin drying myself down then wrap the towel tighter again before heading through to my bedroom.

I'm about to drop the towel when I head three bangs at my window.

I draw back the curtains quickly and almost feel my heart pump out of my chest at the biggest shock I've had probably ever.

I scream as loud as I ever have and he instantly mimes a "be quiet" action which is really quite comical.

"JAY!" I quickly unlock my balcony door and as fast as possible I throw my arms around his neck and hug him so close to me taking in his scent.

"Hey baby girl, miss me?" He muffles into my shoulder leaving a small kiss on my collar bone.

"Yes, its crazy busy at the moment but I have the weekend off now" I pull away and grab his hands pulling him inside with me, still clutching my towel.

"Same here so we can hang out." Jay grins am pulls me close again. "Damn its hot today."

"I'm just gonna get dressed" I grin then grab some denim shorts and a white flowing crop top.

Five minutes later I've moisturised my legs and got changed I join Jay back in my room where he was laying on my bed.... Shirtless!!

He grins at me as I walk towards him and takes my hands in his swiftly crushing me on top of his bare chest. My automatic reaction is to burst I to a heap of giggles and from there he takes the opportunity to press his lips on top of mine. For the first few seconds I smile into the kiss and feel him smiling back until he pulls back, leaving me disheartened.

I support myself up onto my elbows to look into his turquoise eyes. "What?" I whisper in a worried and nervous tone... Maybe he's having second thoughts about being here? Or being with me for that matter...

Then a cheeky, mischievous grin creeps along his lips and in a matter of three seconds he's totally reversed our bodies - my back plummeting on the duvet and Jay with his knees either side of my body and his hands resting beside my head.

I find myself giggling childishly again but this time it's me who pulls him down by the short fluffy ends of his hair at the back of his neck so that his lips find mine again.

After ten minutes of doing nothing but kissing Jay finally plops down next to me grinning from ear to ear and panting like crazy.

"Dude I thought you were meant to be in shape!" I giggle at my own joke and wink at him.

"Very funny" his lips form a straight line but I squeeze his cheek and he chuckles again.

"So why aren't you in Florida.. Or wherever the guys are?" I question, rolling onto my side and taking his hand in mine.

"Urm, yes, well..." He stutters and pulls himself to a seating position on the bed.

What's up with him....??

"Jay?" I say softly and pull myself up beside him.

"When was the last time you went out?" He questions out of the blue.