Turquiose

I sit, back pressed up against the soft headboard of my hotel rooms bed. Awaiting Jays presence to reenter the room, along with my hot cocoa as he had promised. "Only me!" his kind voice whispers quietly as he steps inside the room, back pressed up against the door as his hands were preoccupied, clutching two rainbow coloured mugs each topped with fluffy whipped cream, marshmallows and chocolate flakes. My eyes light up with a million sparks when I see them.

"Woah! Oh Jay, I never knew you were so creative!" I giggle as he hands me the mug and he winks in return. I sip on the warm chocolate liquid, however not actually swallowing any liquid, only messing up my face with the cream on mg nose and chin and swapping the light pink lip stick for white fluffy cream. "Hey look I'm Santa!" I childishly squeal and turn to face Jay whom is now seated beside me.

"Wow, hello Mrs Claus!" He winks and produces his own moustache "I'm Santa Claus actually!" He holds up his arms and jazzes his hands as though he were on Broadway.

"Sexy Santa!" I wink and begin to sip on the drink, now cream free.

"Totally!" He winks again and copies me in sipping his drink.

Once were done he takes both glasses and heads back out, I hear notice and movement outside and I'm guessing Connie has arrived back, however not alone, I can tell by the girly giggling coming from my tutors mouth, maybe a guy I'm guessing.

I decide to change whilst Jay is out of the room, even though I'm a model I still find it awkward dressing in front of anyone, even people I'm close to. I strip down to my red bra and matching knickers and slip on my silky red pyjama hot pant shorts and then I'm about to get a matching silk tank top from the opposite side of the room when the door reopens and Jay walks in. "Ahhh!" I squeal and Jay laughs, his cheeks matching the color of my pyjamas.

"Oh sorry, should I go back out?" He says in a quiet tone.

"No it's fine, just hide yeah?"

"You know I've already seen you like this!" He coughs embarrassed "You know the beach!"

"Oh yeah but that's different it was a bikini not bra!" I giggle and turn around as so he couldn't see any cleavage.

"Alright alright!" He slumps down on the bed and I turn around to see his face buried in the pillow. Oh my gosh his pants are so hot, Woah that ass... why do us women love men's asses so much? I'll never know, but damn that ass, so peachy and cute. What the hell Summer stop staring and grab your tee.

I cough and head for the opposite side of the room to grab the tee, once on I become face to face with the ass again. I let put a sigh which I didn't expect to be so loud but it was and I hear a muffled laughing from the bed.

"Your staring at my ass aren't you?" He laughs even more and sticks his head up, my cheeks heating up and possibly mirroring the color of a tomato as he stares at me. I run my hand through my hair and giggle.

"Urm hell know!" I say a little to high pitched. That's why I'm not in acting!

"Oh really!" He mirrors my high pitched voice and I giggle and crawl onto the bed right in front of him and lean right in to his face and kiss the tip of his nose.

"Nice ass by the way!" I whisper flirtatiously into his ear and he chuckles.

"I knew you were looking, I can read you like a book Summer Blue" he kisses my cheek gently and I roll off his lap to sit beside him.

"So are you gonna stay the night? Coz if you are I have a rule... No normal clothes in my bed" I wink making the whole rule up on the spot.

"Well then I guess I'll have to change" He jokes and climbs off the bed. "Just hide yeah?" He mimics my exact words from earlier and I copy his hiding in the pillows action too.