him...

*********************

Hey guys!

If you are reading this please note that I'm quite new to wattpadd so I wasn't aware how to make my story into parts, please make sure you've finished part 1 before reading this as I carried it on there before talking about the Washington trip (as below!)

I hope you are enjoying The life so far and please ensure to rate, follow or comment on my page

Thanks and enjoy!

Em xxx

************************

It doesn't take too much persuasion to get Connie to come along with me to Washington, after all its a totally free trip for her. It's almost as hot in Washington as it is in LA but I don't consider it as to be a holiday, its supposed to be an educational visit - even though I've been here a million and one times already!

I approach the small juice bar in which I'd organised to meet Jay at. I'm wearing a tight sky blue pencil skirt with a thick brown belt tied around my waist where the white chiffon blouse meets the skirt. On my feet I wear my favourite brown leather gladiator sandals with my sky blue pedicure on show.

We are staying at a chic hotel called The Palace in Seattle near the coast. We have two rooms for me and Connie which are joined together with a small lounge area and two medium sized en suites. I'm quite wise with my money to be honest I don't actually go out that much to spend an awful lot unless I'm with friends or Tia. I left Connie at the hotel as she was taking a shower and planned on going out to visit her cousin whilst were in the area.

I order a glass of pineapple, orange and cranberry juice mixed and take a seat at a booth in the corner. I had a few stares from teenage girls who all whispered to there friends once they saw me. I reach for my phone inside of my brown leather satchel and immediately start tapping away at the keypad to Chloe, she'd been texting me all day almost asking about Jay and me.

"Hello miss Blue may I sit here?" I look up and see the joking look on Jays face.

"Yes of course!" I giggle "don't you want a juice first though!?"

"Ahhh of course!" He raises a hand to his head as if a light bulb was popping out and dashes back to the till. I hear him chatting to the man behind the counter who then turns back behind him and starts squeezing oranges through the juicer. Once finished he hands the glass back to him and he quickly turns back, flicking his hair to one side and the girls who whispered about me earlier automatically start blushing and squeal like little girls in an excited manner. One of the girls with blonde hair yells out "Oh my God that's Jay from D5!" and Jay quickly turns again and clicks his fingers to the girls and winks, showing off tremendously in front of the starstruck girls.