Shock

I hated going to parties. From what Melly had narrated about them, they only looked like a disturbance to me.

"Yay! So now we need to find a dress for you. Derek is going to be there and so we want you to attract him with your beauty." She said.

"Reminding you, I am not going there because he is coming." I said.

"Fine. But we want to try a shot at it, right?" she asked.

I looked around and said "Are we going to shop?"

"No. We can find an elegant dress from the wardrobe of mine." She said.

"Bring a comfortable one please." I said.

"Chillax...girl, don't get nervous." She smiled.

"Who is getting nervous? Not me." I said and got up.

Of course I was nervous. Meeting Derek, for the first time.

At seven o clock she showed me the dress which I was supposed to wear.

It was a short, red dress with hardly any fabric on it.
If I put it on, all of my cleavage and back will be on a show.

"Are you sure that this will do?" I asked.

"Yeah, of course. Let's go to the beauty salon. Look at your hand, it is so hairy" She said and then we went to the salon.

We got a hair spa and then she asked for a Brazilian waxing pack.

"Why Brazilian?" I asked.

"Because we don't know what would happen next. Maybe if Derek got much interested, he might take you to bed. Like for me, Rowan is going to bang me all night." She smiled.

"Seriously? I think he just got over his sex hangover."

"Yeah but I don't know if he can resist his temptations after seeing me." She said.

"As you wish" I said then I closed my eyes as the waxing strips were hurting every time they were pulled.

After the lady was done, she asked us to get up and take a look.

"Whoa you look like a sexy bitch." Melly said.

"Shut up." I said.

Around 8:30, we reached home and later went to a nearby restaurant for dinner.

After we got home, we drank like way too much as the next day was a Sunday.

I wasn't used to so much drinking so I had to rush for the bathroom. I threw up everything and then when I got out of the bathroom, I didn't had the strength to even walk to my room so I fell on the floor itself.

Melly, who was with me, tried to take me to the room but I fell asleep and so she brought the covers from my room and let we sleep in the passage itself.

It was only 10 o clock then.

The next day, when I woke up, I was still in a hangover. My head hurt badly. I cursed myself for drinking so much.
My head weighed a thousand pounds.

Then suddenly I heard giggles from my parent's room. There were three rooms upstairs, one was mine, the other was my parent's and the third one was spare, covered with dust.

I thought that they returned early and crawled towards their room as I was still feeling low and dizzy.

The door was partially open.

I pushed it and crawled in saying "Hi mom"

Then I was proved wrong as I saw Melly and Rowan sitting naked on the bed. Half of their bodies were covered with a white sheet.

"Melly what...?" I couldn't even complete the sentence.

"Shit!" she said and both of them started putting on clothes while I rushed out and locked myself in my room.

Still, I couldn't believe what I saw.

I could hear footsteps from outside and Melly talking to Rowan "Hurry, go, I will call you later" and then in no time there was a knock on my door.

"Becky open the door." She said.

"No..." I shouted.

"Becky please open up give me a chance to explain." She tapped again.

"Explain what? How did you feel last night when he was staring at you, sitting on my parents' bed? Is that what you want to say?" I shouted again.

"Face me Becky. You can't hide like a coward. Man up." She tapped.

"Is it?" I said and opened the door and then rushed back to the bed.

"Becky listen..."

"First tell me. Why did you do it here? Was it so urgent and important? More important than me? Go away." I shouted.

"It isn't that." She said.

"Then what?" I asked.

She opened her mouth to speak but I stopped her and said
"And don't lie. I know that your nose turns red when you lie." I smiled for the first time.

"It does not." She smiled too.

"It does and I will show you soon enough. Go on." I said and waited for her explaination.