Chapter Four

-Morgans POV-

Sadly, my fourteenth birthday came around very fast.

It was around twelve o'clock when I woke up to start my day.

Don't get me wrong, I wanted to be fourteen but I didn't want to grow up so fast.

It made me sad.

I lifted my head off the pillow and I was immediately light headed.

"Oof," I mumbled as I brought my feet to the floor.

I went over to my mirror and checked my hair to see if I needed to shower or not. I decided I would because it would make me feel more awake.

I opened my closet door and picked out the clothes for my day and then opened the door in my closet that led to my bathroom.

"Today is going to be a long day..." I groaned and stepped into the cold shower.

Chills were sent down my spine and I squeaked at the coldness of the water and backed away.

Every few seconds I would put my hand under the water to see if it had gotten hotter and after a minute it finally did.

My shower was now enjoyable, but I was missing one thing.

I brought my hand up to the control pad and pressed speaker.

I was honestly so blessed with what I had here.

As music started playing I recognized the song as Misery Business by Paramore.

That definitely got me excited for the day.

I stepped out of my shower, my music still playing through out my rooms, and I walked into my closet slipping on a pair of white shorts and a tank top.

I know it wasn't super warm but it was good enough..

I threw my hair up in pony tail and walked down stairs.

I regretted coming down the stairs so loud when I turned the corner into the kitchen and I was attacked with hugs and kisses all from the family, "Happy birthday my dear!" Every one said.

I welcomed everyone and went to open the door.

I took a deep breath and opened the door, this time prepared to be attacked.

When I opened the door first came in Elizabeth. She gave me a huge hug and kiss and wished me a happy birthday. The same followed with Johnnie and Skylynn. Then came my four favorite boys.

Will came up to me first and hugged me and a quick happy birthday. Then Nash had come in and squeezed me to death.

"Can't breath, Nash." I said and he let go.

"Happy birthday!" He said and walked into the kitchen.

Then my best friend came in. I wrapped my arms around him and he whispered the words, "Happy fourteenth birthday Mo."

"Thank you Hayes." I said to him and he walked away and smiled.

Then my favorite boy came up to me at last.

"Happy birthday beautiful. Damn, you've grown so much." Aaron said grabbing both of my hands.

I blushed at him.

"Let's go eat, shall we?" I said to him. He nodded and linked his arms and we

walked into my kitchen.

"Mom, what'd you make?" I asked sitting at the table.

"Ooh, your favorite honey. I made the baked zíti with the ricotta on the top." She smiled and placed it in front of me.