Chapter Three

-Aaron's POV (Before picking up Morgan and Hayes)-

"What were they doing?" I asked curiously about Morgan and Hayes.

"They had a joint softball-baseball thing. I don't know, something like that." Nash replied.

"Oh.." I said turning my face towards the window.

Morgan may only be thirteen but over time I've slowly developed feelings for her. She would only be a year younger in three days.

But that's why I'm here.. To celebrate her birthday with her and give her an extra special present.

We pulled up to the sports complex and I saw her standing there.

Her hair matted to her forehead but she still looked perfect.. Like always.

Relief washed over me as Hayes sat in the back taking up the third seat. A smile crept up and happiness over took me when she opened the passenger seat to sit with me.

I patted my leg signaling for her to sit on my lap.

She looked absolutely beautiful.

She sat on my lap and laid her head back.

I don't know if I should have but I wrapped my arms around her waist gradually, willing to embrace the ten minute ride I had with her.

"I'm coming to your game tomorrow." I whispered against her ear.

She sat up and turned her head, facing me.

"Really?!" She said in a low, excited whisper.

"Of course. Wouldn't miss it for the world." I said back to her.

Her and I sat in silence as the others tried to speak to each other over the loud music. I laughed lightly at how they wouldn't take the time to turn down the speaker.

We finally arrived to the Grier's house and I had to shake Morgan up from a light sleep.

"Morgan, we are here." I said shaking her.

She groaned and didn't want to get up. So I carried her inside the house and laid her down on the couch.

I didn't want to bother her anymore, if she needed to eat either she would wake up or Elizabeth would wake her.

We all grabbed a piece of pizza and sat at the dark wood granite table.

Morgans phone vibrated in my back pocket informing she gotten a notification.

I pulled her phone out and looked at the name; Candice... My sister?

Why was she texting my sister? I didn't want to be rude but I was curious so I went on her phone and checked the message.

"Look, it doesn't matter if Aaron likes you back or not. You're still a great, beautiful, girl."

I locked her phone and smiled.

Morgan likes me... The girl of my dreams, likes me.

I shoved her phone back in my pocket and threw my dish away and headed into the living room where she laid curled in a ball.

"Babe, wake up." I said shaking her.

She stirred but didn't wake.

I picked her up once again and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

I smiled and put her phone into her back glove pocket.

"Babe, wake up." I said again but she wouldn't budge.

I knocked on her front door and her mother came to the door.

"Hi Mrs. Leary." I said picking Morgan up a bit more.

"She fell asleep on the car ride home from practice but she didn't eat, where do you want me to put her?" I asked Mrs. Leary.

"Uh, if you can please put her on her bed." She smiled.

I nodded and walked up the hardwood stairs and to her room.

I opened the door to the white room and laid her on her bed.

"Goodnight babe." I said and laid her down. I kissed her forehead and tried walking away but she grabbed my hand.

"Aaron," she started still asleep. "I love you." She said and let go of my arm.

She probably was dreaming, I hope she wasn't but she probably was.

I walked down the stairs and said goodbye to Morgans mother and sister.

Damn that girls beautiful.

---

Hello my Magcults! Well it was a very short chapter and again was another filler.

I kind of have the next chapter planned out but if you guys have any ideas on what you want to happen next please comment them or message me,

Follow me on twitter guys : @cameronsnashtyy

Magcon Updates:

Well there is not really any updates but Aaron just makes me wanna die in his arms okay. Oh my.

Thank you,

-Chasinggrelentlessly