Chapter Two

-Morgans POV-

My day had slowly passed on and we had won our second basketball game too.

Alyssa had to drop me off at Hayes' house and Elizabeth would take Hayes and I to our joint practice.

I threw my stuff in Elizabeth's trunk and went inside with Hayes so he can get changed.

"Nash, my dear, when are the boys coming over?" I hear Elizabeth shout from the other side of the house.

"At 9:00 mom!" Nash yelled.

"Knock knock!" I said walking into Nash's room.

"Hey buddy." He said back. I laughed at his silliness.

"So who's coming over today?" I asked him while jumping on his bed.

"Uh, Matthew and Aaron. Carter might come up for a bit tomorrow but he's not sure yet."

"Oh, Matthew and Aaron, my favorites." I said rubbing my hands together.

"Hey I thought I was your favorite?!" Nash said and kicked me off his bed.

"Oof! Yeah never in your wildest dreams lover boy!" I said as I laid on the floor.

"Nash! Can you take the two of them to their practice?" Elizabeth from downstairs.

"NOO!" We both shouted at the same time, my obnoxious laugh coming through.

"Nash.." She said as we heard her come closer to the door.

"Okay, okay! Don't hurt me!" He said putting his hands in front of his face.

"I'll take them." He said pulling his hands to his lap.

"Good, see you for dinner Morgan." She said as she walked out of his room.

I pulled down my shorts leaving me in my spandex and then pulled on my softball pants.

"Wash these, will you?" I said throwing my extra sweaty shorts at him.

"Ew, gosh." He said and threw it at the hamper.

I looked at his phone and the clock read 6:52PM.

"Nash we have to leave, now." I said to him.

He grabbed his keys and I flew down the stairs, out the door, and into the passenger seat.

I saw Hayes dash out the door and over to the car but he came to a sudden stop as he saw me in the front seat.

He put his hands on his hips and rolled his eyes as he made his way over to the car, obviously annoyed at me sitting in the from seat.

"Can't wait till the season starts! We're gonna kick some ass!" I said, excitedly.

"Yeah from the looks of how fast you're growing looks like you might kick my ass." Nash said looking at me.

I rolled my eyes at the sixteen year old boy who thought I would pass him out any day now.

"Hopefully that day comes soon." I said sarcastically.

Just as Nash was about to speak again his phone rang.

It was like time had slowed down as we had both looked at each other and went for the phone.

"Hello?" I said into the phone, not even bothering to check who it was.

"Hey Nas- Morgan?" It was Aaron, my main man.

"Speaking!" I said laughing, for absolutely no reason.

"Is Nash there?" He asked.

"No, I threw him down a well; yes he's here you idiot." I said back to him handing Nash the phone.

He gave me the 'who is it?' look and I rolled my eyes, "Aaron." He nodded and put the phone to his ear and yapped away.

I turned to Hayes who was on his phone.

I stared at him intently for a few minutes seeing if he'd notice and he didn't seem to.

"Hayes." I said flatly.

"What, what?" He asked coming back to reality.

"We are.. here." I said looking out the window.

"Thanks captain obvious." He said and hopped out of the car.

"Thanks Nash, call you when were done." I said and ran for my bag.

He nodded and turned around heading out.

"I just want to get this practice over with." I said lugging mine and Hayes' bags.

"Same, I want to go home and eat."

"Ew, you already ate. I wanna go home and sleep! So tired and I have school work to do tomorrow."

"But it's Sat- oh yeah." He said to me.

Hayes still needed to get used to the fact I didn't go to public schools.

I've been homeschooled all my life and I love it but I wanted to start getting more social but I don't want to deal with co-ed schools so I picked one I've been looking into for a long time; Sacred Heart Academy, all girls school.

That school was my dream school and I will be going for my interview there on Monday!

Monday: two days away.

I had to plan what I'd wear and most importantly what I'd tell them.

-

Today wasn't a really good practice. All I thought about is what I would say at my interview. Damn it, I hate that it was all that was on my mind.

Hayes and I walked out side observing the parking lot; waiting to hear the loud music of Kendrick Lamar, or someone of that sort, start playing.

Of course we heard it after a few moments of silence so we picked up our bags and threw them in the back.

I peered through the window and saw a full car. I waved to Matthew and Carter in the backseat; so he did decide to come...

Hayes was in the back also so I would have to sit in the front, but I was okay with that, I was with Aaron.

I opened the front door to see the handsome boy patting his leg, offering me to sit on his lap.

See, when Aaron and I met we instantly clicked. We were best friends, I told him everything too. Even though the boy lived in Louisiana he would always be around me making me happy.

He wasn't much older then me; I might be 13 and he may be 15 but 19 days after his birthday was mine.

So that means my birthday was in... Three days. Anyways, I have grown to love this boy. He's made me very happy but he doesn't know the other side of it. He doesn't know that I love him like this; I don't think he will ever know.

But I don't have time to think of it much, with sports and all. Sports are first, for everything.

I layed my head back and smiled, warmly, as the boy gradually brought his arms around my waist.

---

Hello my fellow Magcults! This was a boring filler chapter as you can see but you found out some things about Morgan!

She likes Aaron.. But will Aaron return that favor?

Anyways 141 reads and 11 votes... Wow. Words can't explain how happy that makes me considering only one chapter was up before this. I know it's not a lot but it's still nice.

Magcon Updates:

So there is some drama going on with Carter... I'm not very happy about it. I mean I want him to be happy, by all means. But I just love him to much and don't want him to love anyone else.. :(

Thank you all ,

-Chasinggrelentlessly