Chapter 1 : Living the dream <3

A\N : hey guys <3 I'm just posting my story here cause it was messed in my Markie_Jasmine account , if I made you dizzy :P and yes Zainab is my real name not Jasmine lol :P love ya all and for those who haven't read it before , hope you enjoy it and countinue reading it <3 

My Mr.perfect .. yeah I know this name is weird but .. it actually describes the story of my life perfectly ! .... Salman Khan , yes ! the same famous Indian actor and my celebrity crush since I was a little kid , I never got lucky to meet him but only by watching his movies I adored him that much , I loved everything about him , his smile that shows his perfect white teeth , his vanity brown eyes and simply everything about him ... and me , as a half American half Indian girl my dad always wanted me to talk the Indian language perfectly , I learned it but my accent was terrible , you know I live in America so the American accent really effects on my Indian one . 

I lived my whole life there but I always wanted to visit India cause I've never been there . when I was 24 years old ,Finally , it was time to go to India ,I was super excited to go there , I hoped I can see him .. oh gosh .. it was a crazy dream cause I actually had to go there for another reason , I always wanted to be a writer , a script writer , yup I went there for discussing the movie script with the director , dad told me that he also will come with me there , my mom and dad have always supported me and they are who made me discover my talent , I know what you're thinking now , my accent was terrible but when it comes to writing , it was something totally different , I packed my bags and went to the airport with my dad , we waited till the time of our flight and then flied away from America . 

we arrived there at 7:00 p.m , we took our bags  , " oh my god , Finally ! it's Mumbai " I said with an excited tune , I felt really happy when I arrived there , finally saw my home country , we saw a guy holding a panel with my name on it " Miss Priyanka Chopra " , I knew that the production company sent him to take me to the hotel , " excuse me? " I said to make him notice me , " hello madam , I'm from yashraj films production company , they sent me here to take you to your hotel , please come " the guy said with a smile on his face , we walked while the servants took our bags , there was a white limousine  waiting for us , we hooped into it and waited quietly till we reached our hotel , we took the keys of our sweet and went there to take a rest cause we were extremely tired .

I woke up in the next day at 7:30 a.m  , got dressed and went with dad to have our breakfast cause I had a lot of work to do , my phone rang when I was having my breakfast , oh my god !! it's Kabir Khan !! , " hello " I answered , " Hello Miss Priyanka , how are you ? I hope you liked your hotel ? " he said , " hello sir , yes it's really amazing thank you " I replied him , " good , your car will arrive after half hour , I'll be waiting for you at the company's headquarter of  " he told me , " alright " I replied him , can you believe that ? ! I'll meet Kabir khan  and he will direct the movie that I wrote it's story ! I was so happy and exited in the same time but I felt a bit scared , what if people won't like it , oh my gosh , many different crazy ideas came into my mind , I just skipped these ideas and tried to relax , after a while , I saw the car in the hotel's park , I knew it was the one , " come on daddy let's go " I called my dad , " no love , today is your day , I will not be there , you're independent now , I know you can do this alone , go ahead " My dad said with his soft voice , I was shocked ! I've never done anything alone , never ! my mom and dad were with me in every single step in my life but now ! he said that I'll be alone ! , I just walked out of the room and my eyes were full of tears , I couldn't even say a word , but dad was right , I should depend on myself , yes ! I wiped my tears and went down stairs , I hopped into the car and went to , as I arrived , I found Kabir Khan waiting in there , " hello Miss Priyanka , glad to meet you , finally " he said with a smile on his face , " H..Hello Mr. Kabir , it's my pleasure meeting you " I said with a shaky tune , we sat down and started to talk about the movie , I gave him the script and we were thinking about who can play the rules perfectly , " I think Salman Khan is the one " Kabir said , my eyes popped out when he said his name , I mean can that be real ? I'm I dreaming ? , " and Katrina Kaif also ! they would be a perfect couple ! " he said with an excited tune , " off course , they will be amazing " I said and I was jumping inside ! , " I'll tell them about it and I'll give them the script if they like it , then we will sign the contract ! " Kabir said , " that would be awesome ! " I replied him , then I went out of there jumping inside , my dream came true , my story will be a movie and the hero is Salman Khan , I just can't believe it ! , I called my dad immediately after that , " yeees daddy I did it ! " I said happily , " woow congratulations sweetie  I'm proud of you " daddy said with a happy tune , " aww thanks daddy , I love you , I couldn't do this without you ! " I said " I'll be back in half hour or less , bubye " I added , " bye " daddy replied , then I hopped into the car and went back to the hotel ....................